InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His body proportions already look so good šŸ‘ŒšŸ½

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1696267921553.jpg
    FB_IMG_1696267921553.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1696267836712.jpg
    FB_IMG_1696267836712.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 0
Johnny, I may not have gauged your reaction to Reevemanā€™s revealā€¦

Dude. You HAVE to be crushed at whatever was on the show floorā€¦

šŸ˜«šŸ˜«šŸ˜«
I took one look this morning and haven't looked since. Because of this and Aragorn, I know the final product will look absolutely stellar!
20230531_082752.gif

He will better after a few months because of the feedback us collectors have helped given them.

He is $400 and for that price without rooted he needed a good custom body. The old body was not good but it is so much more accurate now. Headsculpt is a 10/10 but isnā€™t going to look well if the body was a 6/10.
Overall, this is like a 90/100 for me.

I would be happy with it in hand if you gave it to me tomorrow.

But I kinda get why so many would want absolute perfection.

Butā€¦pages of just thighs? I get it though. I like legs too haha. For me, I think his shoulder area and lats could be wider and it would be perfect.

Overall, this is like a 90/100 for me.

I would be happy with it in hand if you gave it to me tomorrow.

But I kinda get why so many would want absolute perfection.

Butā€¦pages of just thighs? I get it though. I like legs too haha. For me, I think his shoulder area and lats could be wider and it would be perfect.
I agree the shoulder I hope they adjust, it looks like right now they pinched the shoulders together, it doesnā€™t feel relaxed or right. Making it wider along with the neck is all it needs for me. But the legs Iā€™m very happy so far.

Iā€™m also very impressed with how they did the metallic sheen.

If Iā€™m going to be honest this is probably the best sculpted hair Iā€™ve seen in 1/6. Itā€™s absolutely insane. Looks just like the photo.

The angry sculpt with haired curl notwithstandingā€¦

Rooted hair for this wouldā€™ve been overkill and completely unnecessary. The sculpt already achieves that realism.

Back