In space, no one can hear you say "aww, how cute!" (Aliens & Predator minifigs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: In space, no one can hear you say "aww, how cute!" (Aliens & Predator minifigs)

I got mine today, and had to take some STUPID pics and make a short little comic strip, since the mez-it's were a hit. I must say, these SMOKE the mez-it's!

Warning: This is incredibly dumb. Oh, and prejudice sucks.

6qwrc6.jpg

ay0ncj.jpg

t80qqr.jpg

k4wfbc.jpg

e8v6h5.jpg

2holjpt.jpg

spkzgp.jpg

246l1s6.jpg

34o37mh.jpg

jta3dk.jpg

Last edited:
Re: In space, no one can hear you say "aww, how cute!" (Aliens & Predator minifigs)

That Alien and Predator so damn cute :lol

Awwww man! Now you make me want to have some!!!
Great job Adam!

Man, they're badass! I was really impressed with the detailing on Chopper's skulls, and the spears! And first, it was a little weird, figuring out how to get em balanced... but I love them! I hope hope HOPE they make a Predalien and Wolf!!!

Do Scar and Chopper have different expressions?

Yeah, they have the same expression, but are painted differently.

Chopper is my favorite out of them all.

LOL that comic strip's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time! Keep them coming!

Great haul Adam. My Grid should be coming soon. It's been three days since I got the "Item Shipping Soon" status.

:rotfl That was hilarious!

I finally got the Space Jockey Kubrick, and I'm really glad I did. I love it. It's basically just a statue -- there's no articulation -- but I've always loved the Space Jockey and this is a great version of it.

alien_space_jockey_kubrick.jpg

Great pickup icruise! I can't believe I didn't pick one up when hlj.com had it for sale for around $5...!@#$%^ . Oh yeah for those that haven't noticed Medicom got the colors wrong for the characters. Kane is suppose to be in the yellow suit and Dallas in the pink one.

Thought it about time I visited this thread, I have the Kubrick Alien and a couple of Mezitz sets, but I've just finished a review for the AvP Cosbaby full line up.
I really liked these, as did my kids-
fulllineup.jpg

aliens1.jpg

binnsmall1.jpg

predhelmetson.jpg

predfaces.jpg

bartnalexa.jpg

athomewiththepreds.jpg

kidsplay1.jpg

kidsplay5.jpg

kidsPPship.jpg

Those are great, but I wouldn't give them to my son to play with since they seem pretty fragile.

Those are great, but I wouldn't give them to my son to play with since they seem pretty fragile.

Yeah, a hew heads and limbs did come off, but they all 'snapped' back together pretty easily, and they only get to play with them supervised!

Great pickup icruise! I can't believe I didn't pick one up when hlj.com had it for sale for around $5...!@#$%^ . Oh yeah for those that haven't noticed Medicom got the colors wrong for the characters. Kane is suppose to be in the yellow suit and Dallas in the pink one.

Can the heads be swapped to make them accurate? or are there other differences?

Can the heads be swapped to make them accurate? or are there other differences?

Yep. The heads can be swapped. That's what makes Kubricks really fun! You can mix and match for your own customized figures. However for some reason the Star Wars Kubricks can't be taken apart and swapped. Anyone know the reason?

Last edited:

Greats pics wooks!! These look really fun!! Have to resist though.....my wallet isn't going to let me collect another line.

Back