In space, no one can hear you say "aww, how cute!" (Aliens & Predator minifigs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: In space, no one can hear you say "aww, how cute!" (Aliens & Predator minifigs)

Yeah they are, I ordered mine form SS and he'll be here on the 11. I guess he in stock because their newsletter said so too.

Re: In space, no one can hear you say "aww, how cute!" (Aliens & Predator minifigs)

Well, I couldn't stand it. Sideshow says they're expected to ship this month, so I said what the hell, and ordered all but Lex.

...I might get Lex later on, but uhhh, probably not.

In light of ordering these, I got bored today and broke out the old Mez-It's... made this STUPID little comic strip.

1fhb44.jpg

t53qcw.jpg

t9v88p.jpg

4jajrc.jpg

x3so46.jpg

2nbzt3s.jpg

2uzsefa.jpg

Last edited:

Nice work Adam!! I guess Predators aren't so much different from us. :lol

Hehe those are the toys you play with like those Plastic soldiers you use for setting up a battlefield or ETC. Cute ones.

:lol That was hilarious!!! Great job!

well recieved mine yesterday. Expect to see a review on MWCTOYS.com soon.

Sideshow Toy, I will be getting Grid saoon too from SSC. I just ordered him today.

Awesome man, I ordered all but Lex the other day.

Get that review up soon man, I'm die'n to see some pics!!!

Hey Adam the review won't be up until later this month because I ordered grid last night and Michael told me just to do both of them in the same review. ButI would hate to make you wait on the pics.:D
1zbch2c.jpg

2llhvft.jpg

They're tiny little buggers
2chsts.jpg

mcaj36.jpg

zm1vn6.jpg

1dj5c.jpg

2drswpl.jpg

2ni9pp1.jpg

mcc87r.jpg

If you want I could uplaod his review so you don't have to wait a few weeks to read it. enjoy the pics.

Nice. I have these on order (*including* Lex!) They're way nicer than the Mex-Itz, in my opinion. I could never get into their style, and the cosbabies are way more detailed.

Awesome pictures! Thanks for uploading those, I got my e-mail from Sideshow, and a tracking number that says they'll be here Monday! Really cute little figures, if you want to upload anything, that'd be badass of ya, but I can wait a little while, I'll have mine in a few short days.

And I must agree, from what I can see, these are MUCH better than the Mez-Its.

Okay, I let it be a suprise for you on how I reviewed him. Glad your getting yours soon. My Grid should arrive next week. At least i hope.

I had put off ordering the AVP Cosbabies because I wanted to use some Sideshow points on them (you can, even though technically they say you can't use them on distributed products). Anyway, I'm glad I finally ordered them a couple of days ago, because they're now sold out on Sideshow's site. Mine shipped earlier today, so I should get them fairly soon. I also recently got the Pirates of the Caribbean cosbabies, which was one thing that helped convince me to get these. I really like these little figures. I wish they'd do some for their other licenses.

Back