[iminime] VIP membership Offer! - Discounts! Free Painted heads with free shipping!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd just like to see them offering unpainted sculpts again.They seemed to have stopped offering them after Gordon. Even rainman offers unpainted for those who can't afford every single complete figure. As for the deal it sounds nice, but I'm not that trusting, 300 is a lot of money and I've seen too many scams on the boards. Nothing against them, but I don't put up my money far in advance, I learned that lesson already.

That Alba is sick! The Jackie Chan was really impressive too, not that I need it. Where the hell is that old team?!?! :lol

This membership sound good, I'm in for it. If Riggs comes out good, and the Fight Club thing gets off the ground, plus whatever else may come up in the next 12 months, this will be worth it. Plus 3 free heads of choice? No brainer.

From what I gather of the secret project, I'm not interested. It'd will be interesting to see how many people are though.

Tekkaman's right though. Not that I don't want to trust Denny but stranger things have happened. But really it'd be no bigger or different of a gamble than laying out $300+ for one of their figs.

From what I gather of the secret project, I'm not interested. It'd will be interesting to see how many people are though.
Woah! You know what the secret project is! :horror PM me... some people have been breaking the first rule about this one... :nono

Brother it's cool. If I even have the right info, I'd never spill it. I was sworn to secrecy and I'm a man of my word. So that means please don't PM me asking questions fellas. The Kid will never crack :)

Last edited:
Thanks for pm'ing & telling me what the "secret project" is PopCultKid :hi5:

Brother it's cool. If I even have the right info, I'd never spill it. I was sworn to secrecy and I'm a man of my word. So that means please don't PM me asking questions fellas. The Kid will never crack :)

Much appreciated :duff But I will definitely have to reconsider who I can trust with this type of info in the future.

Last edited:
I asked Denny for a list. & this is what he sent me.

I was interested in some of the older head sculpts (Jet Li, & Jessica Alba obviously), but it doesn't look like it goes that far. Jackie Chan, Selene, Gwyneth, Amanda, & Tom didn't even make the list I was given. I did ask for all available head sculpts. Not sure if this is an actual complete list, or if Denny was busy & simply sent a list from the top of his head :D

Question for Axe. Do you think the "Secret Project" would interest me?

I was hoping for at least the Cruise & Gwenyth. Still worth the cost though.
-Ron

:lol an announcement for Tyler and The Narrator must be imminent. I mean Iminiment.

That would be awesome but do you think rainman as iminime's art director would ok redoing figures hes done in the past?

:lol an announcement for Tyler and The Narrator must be imminent. I mean Iminiment.

aziz-ansari.gif

no, that was actually pretty good :lol:clap

i may go in with someone else if there is enough interest...but i also am waiting to see what his new schedule of figures will be..:)

I know I'm new to all of this, but I'm not sure I understand the whole getting the head sculpt thing.

Don't you still need the rest of the body, the clothes, accessories, etc?

Do most of you guys make your own figures or something?

The VIP idea isn't bad, but I have no idea what I'd do with the heads. I'd just want access to the full sets, like the Se7en detectives set that I missed.

Can anyone explain a little?

Thanks.

Yeah, folks like to kitbash their own figures using existing heads. If you can gather up clothing and accessories that are reasonably accurate, you can end up saving yourself a lot of dough. The outfits/accessories can cost upwards of nearly $400 in the case of guys like Rainman (though you can scarcely 'bash the stuff that his crew makes). I'm very tempted by this deal, though I think that saying you get painted heads "for free" is kind of funny because in reality, that's what folks are paying for here. The 10% off and pre-pay benefits are just gravy in my opinion. Though if you order 3 figures in a year you're getting close to $100 off the price you are paying for membership, or you're paying around $66 per painted head at that point, which makes it more than gravy on top of the figurative mashed potatoes.

It is such a good deal to get a rare, painted head for $100 done at the quality that those guys can provide. Even if some bum tries to recast some of these and to sell them for peanuts (which will probably happen at some point, sadly), it would still be a good deal.

Ok I got permission to publish some of the planed figures some are already in the works...

Maybe these will help you decide... All the projects unless mentioned are already being developed

1. Alfred
2. Tony Soprano)
3. Lethal Weapon 2 (Both Detectives)
4. Ellen Ripley
5. General Maximus
6. <Secret Project>
7. Die Hard McClane
8. The Crow (not confirmed as feasibilty of rooted hair is an issue however sculpting is scheduled also being made by trainee sculpt team so likeness approval is necessary for it being put to production)
9. Mission Impossible (possible only if sculpt/likeness is approved as its being made by trainee sculpt team)
10. Fight Club (NOT CONFIRMED though, tentatively on plans, no work done on them as they are not confirmed in schedule)

PLUS there are diorama Projects planned as
1. Batman Armoury from TDKR
2. Matrix Diorama of Lobby scene

remember the 10% discount is on both figures and dioramas rather all products Iminime makes.

Last edited:
There is one figure not mentioned there in that list which has been mentioned before. Is that the secret project?

There is one figure not mentioned there in that list which has been mentioned before. Is that the secret project?
Which one is that? Must have slipped out of my mind... dont think I mentioned the secret project before...

Back