[iminime] VIP membership Offer! - Discounts! Free Painted heads with free shipping!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No you are most certainly not the only one. Can't believe the value for money on offer. Pity it comes at such a bad time:gah:

That sucks, sorry. :gah:

I know that I'll most likely order at least 2 more figures from iminime. Ripley and the Gladiator. Then if they ever got around to releasing The Crow I'd order it in a heartbeat. :pray:

I know that I'll most likely order at least 2 more figures from iminime. Ripley and the Gladiator. Then if they ever got around to releasing The Crow I'd order it in a heartbeat. :pray:

They keep announcing such great figures... it's a case of hoping they bring out figures on my wish list, but not too close to each other :)

yup :monkey2

It's a helluva thing to have to go without a new dolly.

Looks like were in the same boat:monkey2

It's a helluva thing to have to pass on such a good deal. Passers remorse is gonna hit me hard this time methinks

That sucks, sorry. :gah:

Thanks bud:)

With what Axe has teased, I think the following year is gonna be filled with temptation.

Is there some kind of inflation or economic crisis going on in Australia or something, why you guys no money!? :gah:

I can't speak for anyone else, but I've had a hell of a bills month. This bad bills month has lasted 6 damn months, one bill after the other, it's driving me a bit nutty tbh :lol. I've only had to pass on one figure so far, Agent Smith, so it's not so bad... but in the past I've been able to pick up a 'second shelf' figure just for giggles, whereas now I'm only picking up the must-haves. I'd sell some of my figures off, but with all the rip-off merchants out there I really can't be bothered. But if Iminime keeps scoring home runs I might start having to :)

Thanks bud:)

With what Axe has teased, I think the following year is gonna be filled with temptation.

:wink1: I hope so!

They keep announcing such great figures... it's a case of hoping they bring out figures on my wish list, but not too close to each other :)

Aye, I just saw their Lethal Weapon announcement.. That's gonna be a hard one to pass on. Makes the VIP membership much more attractive. Decisions decisions.. :panic:

I can't speak for anyone else, but I've had a hell of a bills month. This bad bills month has lasted 6 damn months, one bill after the other, it's driving me a bit nutty tbh :lol. I've only had to pass on one figure so far, Agent Smith, so it's not so bad... but in the past I've been able to pick up a 'second shelf' figure just for giggles, whereas now I'm only picking up the must-haves. I'd sell some of my figures off, but with all the rip-off merchants out there I really can't be bothered. But if Iminime keeps scoring home runs I might start having to :)

I see, not so bad then. It's not like you can't afford your must have figures! :yess: :hi5:

I asked Denny for a list. & this is what he sent me.
Jet Li – we never produced it. sorry

Jessica Alba – it was all sold out

You can order :

Mr.Anderson
Mr. Smith
Demon head
Bloodmoon
Messi
Alfred
Tony
Detective S
Detective M

and of course our future works
I was interested in some of the older head sculpts (Jet Li, & Jessica Alba obviously), but it doesn't look like it goes that far. Jackie Chan, Selene, Gwyneth, Amanda, & Tom didn't even make the list I was given. I did ask for all available head sculpts. Not sure if this is an actual complete list, or if Denny was busy & simply sent a list from the top of his head :D

Question for Axe. Do you think the "Secret Project" would interest me?

I was interested in some of the older head sculpts (Jet Li, & Jessica Alba obviously), but it doesn't look like it goes that far. Jackie Chan, Selene, Gwyneth, Amanda, & Tom didn't even make the list I was given. I did ask for all available head sculpts. Not sure if this is an actual complete list, or if Denny was busy & simply sent a list from the top of his head :D

Yes please..! :drool

starting to get worried about why the secret project is so secret.

do we need to worry about the libyans coming to get denny?

Libyanchase.jpg

I see... So I get that they arent offering the sculpts made by their older sculpt team which jumped ship... Selene, Gwyneth and Tom didnt make the list as they are property of ZCWO now. But I think they are redoing atleast of them, like they are redoing Daniel Craig which was again one of the sculpts of their earlier team. I think this new offer has something to do with one year completion of their first stable team of 2 sculptors and 2 painters... because I remember Iminime to be much older when they first posted about their stuff, however none of those sculpts were sold (atleast to this side of the world) because then there was a massive communication gap. Messi is technically their first full figure and their first new team full work...

Oh as for what the upcoming planned figures are... Ill ask Denny if I can post it here incase people may be interested

they arent offering the sculpts made by their older sculpt team which jumped ship.
I don't know what happened to them, but they had some skills. Jet Li & Daniel Craig were nice. Never did get to see pics of Jessica Alba though.

I don't know what happened to them, but they had some skills. Jet Li & Daniel Craig were nice. Never did get to see pics of Jessica Alba though.
I was told the problem with Jet Li and Daniel Craig and most of the older sculpts was that they were either over or undersized for 1/6 scale.

As for Alba... here's a pic
428369_297626166974782_189486453_n.jpg

:eek: That Alba is ..... Wow.

I appreciate it Axe :hi5: I was searching for pics on google & didn't find it. To know it's sold out is :gah:

Sculptors? Current or older team?

Back