[iminime] VIP membership Offer! - Discounts! Free Painted heads with free shipping!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

axecutioner18

Super Freak
Reaction score
Posted this in the Dealers thread as I thought that was the rule, but technically not being dealers (or maybe they are) I think this is the best place to post it

Also for some members who want to know what figures are planned before jumping onto the membership I got approval from Denny and posted some of the to be made/planned list HERE

Celebrating One full year of Iminime team's entry into the world of 1/6 collecting, I would like to give all the collectors my heartfelt thanks for giving us so much respect and loving our work

On this occasion we would like to offer collectors this unique VIP membership that has discounts, the chance to own painted headsculpts free from our past/present/future work with free shipping, and unlimited preorder time*

This membership is limited to 100 memberships only world wide.

Details
The VIP membership is valid for 1 year only. That is for 365 days from the date of confirmed payment of membership fee.

The VIP membership application period is from 31st July 2012, onwards

VIP Membership Fee: $300

VIP membership is NOT TRANSFERABLE to a 3rd Person and is non refundable

*VIP Membership Benefits:

- During Membership period VIPs can preorder any of the projects from iminime sculpt team during their valid membership period regardless of the preorder window being opened. i.e Members can reserve their order even before preorder period opens.

- 10% discount on each figure released/preordered during the membership period. However if a VIP buys 2 or more of the same figure from the same release, ONLY ONE of the multiple bought will be eligible for the 10% discount, the second and more will be at marked price. Therefore the discount is only on one of each separate figures from each of the different releases.

- Choice of owning any 3 painted only heads from past and figures made during membership period for free and with free shipping! Even though the sculpts may not be released officially and separately [Please note the list of heads available is still limited in number so check the Iminime website VIP membership description for the available sculpts, as they are updated to reflect changes in inventory, and it does not include heads which are unique to their releases eg a DX exclusive head, which can only be got by buying the DX version of the release]

Those interested to get this VIP membership, please send in your application to [email protected] and mention:

- Your Name
- Shipping Address
- Paypal Account

Thank You So Much!
Iminime Sculpt Team

Last edited:
I realise that. I just find it funny that those who are desperate for a separate Neo sculpt will have to pay $300 to get one. I've done the calculations and this is great value for money

So Axe, if one had a membership, he could ask Denny for ANY painted headsculpt from previous figures and they would give it to him free of charge?

So Axe, if one had a membership, he could ask Denny for ANY painted headsculpt from previous figures and they would give it to him free of charge?
yes and that too with free shipping, but mind you 3 headsculpts during one year of membership. I can get the strategy what you are thinking about Neo sculpts :wink1: same thought/scenario came to my mind too...

But I would still say to choose carefully, some crazy limited sculpts are coming from some superstar guest sculptors... you dont want the chance to miss getting them for free

yes and that too with free shipping, but mind you 3 headsculpts during one year of membership. I can get the strategy what you are thinking about Neo sculpts :wink1: same thought/scenario came to my mind too...

But I would still say to choose carefully, some crazy limited sculpts are coming from some superstar guest sculptors... you dont want the chance to miss getting them for free

Ordered my full set Neo, but I know others are clamouring to get their hands on a sculpt.

Would be hard to control myself with that kind of power:lol Being able to own any three painted sculpts of my choice....and with free shipping! But like having three wishes from a Genie, you have to spend them wisely.

3 of you guys can gang up and agree amongst yourselves to split $100 for a Neo sculpt, then one of you become a member and order 3 Neo sculpts? Simple, everyone wins... the guy who became a member more so as he now gets the 10% discounts and all (a $320 becomes a $288 figure) for a year. And with Iminime planning to release one project a month youll have atleast 10/11 offering as sculpt options

But yes you blow everything on one sculpt, you might not get that chance on a fantastic future sculpt. Personally Im saving up for the future as the figures coming are fresh, cult and some of them have some true giants in the 1/6 sculpt industry

3 of you guys can gang up and agree amongst yourselves to split $100 for a Neo sculpt, then one of you become a member and order 3 Neo sculpts? Simple, everyone wins... the guy who became a member more so as he now gets the 10% discounts and all (a $320 becomes a $288 figure) for a year. And with Iminime planning to release one project a month youll have atleast 10/11 offering as sculpt options

But yes you blow everything on one sculpt, you might not get that chance on a fantastic future sculpt. Personally Im saving up for the future as the figures coming are fresh, cult and some of them have some true giants in the 1/6 sculpt industry

That is a great idea. Although not sure 3 people can cooperate on these boards:slap

One a month!:panic:That's a crazy strike rate.

Exactly. Would be a waste of an opportunity really. I'm actually stunned by how good a deal this is. 3 painted sculpts comes to $360, and with a 10% discount coming to a saving of around $32 a figure, your getting more than your money's worth.

But 300 is a lot to drop right after ordering Neo, so not at all sure I can afford this:(

That is a great idea. Although not sure 3 people can cooperate on these boards:slap

One a month!:panic:That's a crazy strike rate.

Exactly. Would be a waste of an opportunity really. I'm actually stunned by how good a deal this is. 3 painted sculpts comes to $360, and with a 10% discount coming to a saving of around $32 a figure, your getting more than your money's worth.

But 300 is a lot to drop right after ordering Neo, so not at all sure I can afford this:(
:lol at the 3 people cant cooperate on these boards, Im sure there are atleast three guys who are wiling to JUST for the Neo deal

As for the amounts, yes I agree, so many official releases coming up, depends on what figure you might be looking for to... you have to be more picky. I know what I want, the TDKR figures and the secret project from these guys, and a possible American Psycho Bateman...
Good thing TDKR figures will release almost next year... still gives me a wide margin to save up. Investing a LOT on my 1/6 Superman Custom

If I join, can I get a 10% discount on the Neo figure I already paid for? Or do I have to cancel it and re-order it... :lol

This is a pretty cool idea - not sure if I have the coin at the moment though. Question I'd like to know the answer to is this: 100 memberships worldwide, what happens after one year - do current members get first refusal of a new membership for the following year?

Knowing that Iminime are planning one release a month is fantastic. Makes that membership more tempting than it already is...

If I join, can I get a 10% discount on the Neo figure I already paid for? Or do I have to cancel it and re-order it... :lol
No unfortunately the discounts will be available only from those figures that are announced/or in preorder stage since the beginning of confirmed membership

This is a pretty cool idea - not sure if I have the coin at the moment though. Question I'd like to know the answer to is this: 100 memberships worldwide, what happens after one year - do current members get first refusal of a new membership for the following year?

Knowing that Iminime are planning one release a month is fantastic. Makes that membership more tempting than it already is...
Yes it is 100 memberships worldwide

After one year, although the terms/benefits maybe changed according to the releases planned in the next term, YES previous VIP's will get first priority to extend their membership.

Am I the only one who thinks this is a pretty awesome offer or what?

:lol at the 3 people cant cooperate on these boards, Im sure there are atleast three guys who are wiling to JUST for the Neo deal

As for the amounts, yes I agree, so many official releases coming up, depends on what figure you might be looking for to... you have to be more picky. I know what I want, the TDKR figures and the secret project from these guys, and a possible American Psycho Bateman...
Good thing TDKR figures will release almost next year... still gives me a wide margin to save up. Investing a LOT on my 1/6 Superman Custom

It's a stretch, and I bet you'll see people take the three sculpts and run:lol Especially after reading the affairs taking place over the last few days:slap

Thing is the 10% discount isn't all that tempting for me. I can't see myself buying all of Iminimes releases, let alone a few. I'm very picky and unless its a MUST have character, I usually pass. It's the three free sculpts that is most tempting:gah:

Would love to know this secret project:lol I promise I won't tell:monkey3
Also would like to know more about this Superman custom......It has me intrigued

Back