[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap! Dec. 12 is too close and very little $$. I thought this would be ready for January. Will have to sell a kidney or something.

How much do you want for that kidney?
tumblr_mbv4npIRHF1qg4blro1_500.gif

Best if he didn't sell too much in December, since folks are going to be spending lots of their discretionary income on presents. But if the edition size is set, then it may not matter.

I am READY to sell a kidney for these... ;) ... Go on preorder "right now" ... Let me go look for a knife....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I am READY to sell a kidney for these... ;) ... Go on preorder "right now" ... Let me go look for a knife....

Ohh shoot, wrong thread... I am looking for the trio, so may be both the kidneys.... Well, ... Get me the knife anyways...

Couldn't tell ya, but seeing as how the going rate for a few regular editions was around $1K on eBay, and a reg sculpt on its own was valued at about $350, I'd say that a DX sculpt might make things significantly pricier.

Hey guys, how much is the DX edition worth nowadays? Just curious.

Batfan is right but the two regular sets that sold on eBay were $1100 &$1200. I'd guesstimate the DX to be in the $1800-$2000 range; especially since it's not being re-released in this trio-pack so it's truly retired

I really wanted the hatless sculpt, wasn't planning on having to buy an entire extra set.

Back