[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sold my DX to a member here for $1300 two weeks ago. For your reference. It should cost more as time goes by.

Hate to let it go but life is hard and funding is always tight. :(

Batfan is right but the two regular sets that sold on eBay were $1100 &$1200. I'd guesstimate the DX to be in the $1800-$2000 range; especially since it's not being re-released in this trio-pack so it's truly retired

I've put my DX on eBay. With the horse included. It's an auction. Current price at $200

I unfortunately missed the chance to get a DX, as I didn't know about this custom until it'd long since sold out. I'd still love to have one though! Regardless, this will be a fun auction to watch, though (especially with the horse) I'm sure it'll sell for way out of my budget. :rotfl

Denny was kind enough to gift me an unpainted Blondie sculpt so that Nathan (Silentsurfer) could accomplish this witchcraft. :thud:

Last edited:
That's it then, those eyes are definitely wrong.

Send it to me to save you having to look at a sculpt which is clearly off, and i'll just have to suffer on your behalf.

And i'm prepared to do this totally free of charge...! Merry Xmas.

Thanks, guys, just blown away! Makes me want to see every sculpt eventually painted by Nathan, just to see what he can do with it. :lol

Here's what I went with for the eyes.

EyeColorRef.jpg

Denny was kind enough to gift me an unpainted Blondie sculpt so that Nathan (Silentsurfer) could accomplish this witchcraft. :thud:

Witchcraft indeed! That boy is wicked! :rock :rock

[ame]https://youtu.be/ipMeVKd6eEw[/ame]

Since this is already the classiest thread on the boards...:lol

Thanks, guys, just blown away! Makes me want to see every sculpt eventually painted by Nathan, just to see what he can do with it. :lol

Those pics certainly make your case quite well. Absolutely phenomenal stuff. I can't wait until those inevitable pics of it in your detolf.:lecture

Brilliant work on Nathan's part; that's for sure. His paint and Trevor's sculpts go together like Peanut Butter and Jelly.:lol

Looks awesome Dane. You have a priceless piece of artwork right there. Beautiful paintwork Nathan. :)

WOW Wake just sold his Cowboy DX for 3000$ USD

Holy ****

Last edited:
Back