[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the new addition to the collection and love the picture brotha :clap

Thanks man, loving this:love

2d4d2c67-709b-4d52-80dc-07df4b9f5808_zps0e42fcf4.jpg

77b917cc-7d6c-4c6d-8049-b017c3e5802b_zpsa63dc43c.jpg

Last edited:
The pics are great but somehow they don't show you just how great the sculpt on this fig is :dunno
I have taken a few pics of my Blondie now and they just don't show off how great the sculpting and paint work is, This is without doubt the best sculpted 1.6 head I have ever seen.

In hand its just amazing, I love trying to get his poncho just in the right place too.

For guys saying they won't buy the other two without Blondie. With Denny's head and clothing set u can put to gather a pretty good Blondie. That's what I did, I was able to just about find everything iminime used to complete my cowboy excepte the gun but I found a pretty good alternate. I was even able to score the exact same boots that were used, u just gotta dig and dig and u can find the parts. I will post pics once all parts arrive.

That is what I did too :) Sculpted and painted the snakes on a BGT Navy Colt and made the Manco wrist guard. Put everything on a HT TTM 21 with lots of futzing and done :lol

You've got some fantastic pics, brother! If only we could see a day where a Duke of this caliber could stand shoulder to shoulder with "Manco." :hi5:
I second that!

Thank you so much guys and I really hope The Duke is on the way. My all time favorite would look just amazing if iminime decided to do him justice :pray:

Thanks man, loving this:love

Awesome pics buddy and glad your loving this figure :hi5:

Last edited:
Here is my completed figure:

Please click on the music and enjoy the pics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFa1-kciCb4

11045858583_6e6aa3f337_z.jpg

11045683585_c53bf747c2_z.jpg

11045802714_3815349465_z.jpg

11045766176_3a5dbdabe2_z.jpg

11045683255_1b88d48a74_c.jpg

11045802354_1b88d48a74_c.jpg

11045765876_e1e1dc1373_z.jpg

11045683055_93479211fa_c.jpg

Awesome shots man :clap
Looks like the battlegear boots?
I like the navy colt you've got and the belt & holster, I am waiting to get my navy colt and holster & belt from Stevo's toys.
Are you going for the trio set from iminime?
IDK how likely it is I could get that set but I will try my best to snag one.
Thanks for showing me the pics of your figures, you were right I totally missed them, I am away from a computer most of the day so a few hours go by between me coming on the freaks boards.
:hi5:

I would love to meet Eastwood in person and show him this fig.

Then again he might ask questions like. ' You've go to ask yourself one question does he look like me? well does he Punk'. Or ' There are two kinds of people in this world, those with loaded guns and those who collect 1/6 loaded guns, you collect 1/6 loaded guns.

Well something like that.

I would love to meet Eastwood in person and show him this fig.

Then again he might ask questions like. ' You've go to ask yourself one question does he look like me? well does he Punk'. Or ' There are two kinds of people in this world, those with loaded guns and those who collect 1/6 loaded guns, you collect 1/6 loaded guns.

Well something like that.

...or "who made this? My attorneys would like a word."

Awesome shots man :clap
Looks like the battlegear boots?
I like the navy colt you've got and the belt & holster, I am waiting to get my navy colt and holster & belt from Stevo's toys.
Are you going for the trio set from iminime?
IDK how likely it is I could get that set but I will try my best to snag one.
Thanks for showing me the pics of your figures, you were right I totally missed them, I am away from a computer most of the day so a few hours go by between me coming on the freaks boards.
:hi5:
Thanks Shells :hi5:

Yeah, BGT boots, gun rig, & Navy Colt, with the Jonah Hex spurs.
Also, I am all in for any western figures I can get my hands on. I hope I can get the rest of the trio. :pray:

Fantastic shots as usual DA:clap

I'm having so much fun taking pics of this guy

Thanks again Pete and love the style of your pics :clap:clap:clap

Back