[iminime] Trekking into theDark - Brash Captain|Vulcan First Officer NEW SCULPT PICS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] Trekking into the Dark - The Brash Captain, The Vulcan First Officer PI

He still has some older sculpts available on Iminime's website, and with the Fight Club guys he initially offered additional, unpainted casts as an incentive to buy though.

Re: [iminime] Trekking into the Dark - The Brash Captain, The Vulcan First Officer PI

Quick question: Will the communicator top flip up? Haven't seen that in the pix so far.

He still has some older sculpts available on Iminime's website, and with the Fight Club guys he initially offered additional, unpainted casts as an incentive to buy though.

True, however im talking about new offerings of unpainted sculpts for sale.

10% off code is only for Iminime VIP members. Sorry for the confusion.
If you don't mind me asking:
How do you become an Iminime VIP member?

Quick question: Will the communicator top flip up? Haven't seen that in the pix so far.

I tried to make it flip up but it didnt move and didnt want to force it either. Maybe the paint dried it solid. Im not sure. At one point I wasnt sure if the tricorder came out of the holster and in fact does. So thats a quesiton I'll have to ask denny.

Thanks, Wake.

If you don't mind me asking:
How do you become an Iminime VIP member?

Iminime at one point offer 1-year VIP memberships for about the cost of $300 which included the members choice of 3 free painted headsculpts, 10% off all future orders and priority pre-sale ordering... HOWEVER, this is no longer being offered. Cinesmascale is honoring the %10 off and priority pre-sale however. VIP members are encourage to contact me via PM to receive thier VIP coupon codes which will work for the duration of their VIP Iminime memberships.

whenever you get a chance can i get a picture of the boots close up? A simple clean camera phone picture would do.

I too would love to see a good clear shot of the boots.

Head could be like 10% bigger. This is somewhat common with iminime.

Tyler, narrator, bateman, butler, a few more I forgot.

And don't tell me it looks better in person cause they usually end up looking even smaller in hand than in pictures.
I dont know about the others, but I have this one... and my answer is NO. Bateman sculpt is NOT Small. If you are referring to the proto pics with the oversised proto overcoat, then yes. But if you are talking about the final product, No.

I dont know about the others, but I have this one... and my answer is NO. Bateman sculpt is NOT Small. If you are referring to the proto pics with the oversised proto overcoat, then yes. But if you are talking about the final product, No.

I agree with you ankit. In fact I've compared these heads to popular HT heads and they are the same size! The only head that Imjnime produced that was small was Mills

Ordered! Thanks Wake for the help! Can't wait for this and the captain. Good time to be a Star Trek fan. :)

I think Ripley, Lector, and Ra's all have good sized heads. Seems like Somerset was fine, as well.

Neo, smith, Riggs, murtaugh, rick, daryl... All are perfect. The small sculpt claim is base on conjecture. If you have the figures you know that they are perfectly in scale. ...with the sxception of mills who is a bit undersized.

Iminime at one point offer 1-year VIP memberships for about the cost of $300 which included the members choice of 3 free painted headsculpts, 10% off all future orders and priority pre-sale ordering... HOWEVER, this is no longer being offered. Cinesmascale is honoring the %10 off and priority pre-sale however. VIP members are encourage to contact me via PM to receive thier VIP coupon codes which will work for the duration of their VIP Iminime memberships.

Thank you for clarifying.

Personally, I'm a pretty good painter...but I'm no Denny Kim. I'm more than happy to pay him to paint mine.:yess:

Last edited:
Back