[iminime] Trekking into theDark - Brash Captain|Vulcan First Officer NEW SCULPT PICS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] Trekking into the Dark - The Brash Captain, The Vulcan First Officer PI

New_Vulcan_First_Officer06_zps28991513.jpg

New_Vulcan_First_Officer02_zps00691aa6.jpg

New_Vulcan_First_Officer09_zpsa9440abc.jpg

New_Vulcan_First_Officer16_zpsf2d27323.jpg

New_Vulcan_First_Officer07_zps00c0adf1.jpg

New_Vulcan_First_Officer10_zps6640e07e.jpg

New_Vulcan_First_Officer13_zps0e6247f5.jpg

New_Vulcan_First_Officer15_zps8900fb6a.jpg

New_Vulcan_First_Officer14_zps0aa04b31.jpg

New_Vulcan_First_Officer12_zpsb6495a92.jpg

Re: [iminime] Trekking into the Dark - The Brash Captain, The Vulcan First Officer PI

can you PM me that 10% off coupon

PM with Iminime VIP code sent

No. THose are 3D sculpted and accurate.

whenever you get a chance can i get a picture of the boots close up? A simple clean camera phone picture would do.

Very nice! Great job all around.

PM with Iminime VIP code sent

Wake,
I'm definitely going to be ordering within the next couple of weeks.
Any chance you can PM me that code as well?

Yikes, I would have liked a 10% code before ordering... :(

Still, looks fantastic. I wonder why the body doesn't bother me in the new pics.

10% off code is only for Iminime VIP members. Sorry for the confusion.

Originally Posted by rhboyd View Post
"will it be possible to just order the head sculpt??

he looks AMAZING!!!"

For sure, check cinemascale.com

I'd like to order the Kirk Head sculpt! Would it come painted perhaps?:pray:

I believe all sculpts are painted now, and Kirk has yet to be revealed fully.

Shouldn't be long though, fingers crossed.

is it possible to buy unpainted??

Looks significantly better in the new pics. Great job.

okidoke...

thanks boss!
-r.

Back