[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm about to buy this spur set of all 3 figures, I'm just curious to know if there are any known issues with the figures?

Like how the biker helmet doesn't fit on the angry bride ...

I'm about to buy this spur set of all 3 figures, I'm just curious to know if there are any known issues with the figures?

Like how the biker helmet doesn't fit on the angry bride ...

I responded to you on the other thread!

Including again: I dont think there is any fundamental problem with them. There are no defects on any of them that i am aware about. Some of us have just small scuff marks which we are trying to get fixed and considering the shoes are glued we are on a spot to do a to and fro shipment. But overall i can promise you there is no better custom figures out there than GBU... They are poetry ... No one can ever ever question on the likeness of the figures to the characters and the people, which many a times is debatable on these figures. But on the GBU... I doubt if anyone can say the sculpts are offf... No chance!

I think making Clint taller helps. Here is a comparison. On the left is a 21 with long pegs and BGT boots. Right is the trio Blondie.

14373569139_debe30f4c0_c.jpg

excuse my ignorance, can you please explain what you meant by "21 with long pegs and BGT boots" ?

Yeah I got my Blondie fig on long pegs. I might just put my trio Blonde + Angel eyes on long pegs and leave Tuco on the regular pegs. I think LVC & Clint were similar height wise.

Darn I wish I could wrap my Blonde's poncho around him as good as you've got it DA.

what do you mean by long pegs?

excuse my ignorance, can you please explain what you meant by "21 with long pegs and BGT boots" ?

what do you mean by long pegs?

There are longer pegs to go in the boots that connect to the ankle making the legs longer, giving the illusion the figure are taller, and his boots might have a thicker sole making him even taller
ve7agu8e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
20140707_013932.jpg

guys i feel this is a silly amateur question haha but what the hell are those? and what do you use them for?

There are longer pegs to go in the boots that connect to the ankle making the legs longer, giving the illusion the figure are taller, and his boots might have a thicker sole making him even taller
ve7agu8e.jpg

shukran = thank you in arabic

what do you mean? what is the use for it? whats their practical benefit? thanks

They Make the thighs wider for figures with fuller legs like Arnold you wouldn't want skinny legs on him so they fit over the thighs to make them thicker and fuller like popcultkids fat ass

Last edited:
I got two tickets to the gun show for you right here
Haha you actually read my post I thought most of the Freaks ignore me[emoji22] I talked to Leon today and tried to hit on him but he wont kiss me beacuse I am not a hot chick [emoji239][emoji239], so prejudice.

Trio is together... they are all h+c with modded and painted battlegear accessories. Still need spurs for Angel Eyes, and to futz and pose them a lil more....
Love these guys though, so stoked to have them :)

View attachment 118608

I think that this flat stand is the way to go. Blondie had damn near a head on Tuco. Mine is just a touch taller than yours (but I wish I could have achieved the height you have there) naturally by removing the foot peg adapters:

That was my dilemma that I was going back and forth with for a while; with or without the adapters? The adapters add a little more than 1/8" which doesn't sound like much but is a very noticeable difference. So with them in he's a bit too tall but the pants maintain the proper high waters style, and with them out he's a more proper height but the pants sit on the boot more and loose the high waters look. I settled on sacrificing the high waters to gain the proper height so I left the adapters out

I put Tuco on a slim and then did away with the ankle pegs. To be honest though, you can just do that with the existing body. Good old blue tak.

001_1_zpsdc61b229.jpg

I’m actually not even using Blu Tak and mine can stand and hold poses without a stand and without the adapters in! I was pleasantly surprised it happened to work that way. The resin boots are high enough to support and balance him and the foot pegs fit right into the holes in the boots that are meant for the adapters.

I gave mine blu-tac ankles, and it does look a lot better.

If anyone's interested, I was looking for a good hand for Angel Eyes to hold his pipe in, and came across Tony Stark The Mechanic left hand set, and his "grippy-holding something", had a $10 gamble, and that hand holds the pipe absolutely smashingly.

I'm going to get Blondie's poncho futzed well if it's the last thing I do

I gave mine blu-tac ankles, and it does look a lot better.

If anyone's interested, I was looking for a good hand for Angel Eyes to hold his pipe in, and came across Tony Stark The Mechanic left hand set, and his "grippy-holding something", had a $10 gamble, and that hand holds the pipe absolutely smashingly.

That hand is the perfect mold indeed. A few other figs include that lefty in the set aside from the Mechanic. Original & Avengers Thor and Armor Test Stark are the only ones coming to mind but I know there are a couple more

I'm going to get Blondie's poncho futzed well if it's the last thing I do

I posted a couple of pages back. I put mine in about half a litre of water with a couple of golf ball sized dollops of that foaming hair styling mousse. It's not enough to make it "crunchy", but it encourages it to hold the shape you futz it into, and it simply washes out with water if you change your mind. :)

View attachment 118985

guys i feel this is a silly amateur question haha but what the hell are those? and what do you use them for?

I put the extra thigh pieces on my Angel Eyes + Long foot pegs. I think Tuco already has the extra thigh pieces on, out of the box?

DSCF2534_zps26ab9ec9.jpg

DSCF2535_zpse20b802e.jpg

Lovin the figs, so glad I went for these guys, only my second figure pick up of the year but well worth the wait.

The thigh extenders look good, I think I'll do that too. The legs are a bit skinny stock.

I posted a couple of pages back. I put mine in about half a litre of water with a couple of golf ball sized dollops of that foaming hair styling mousse. It's not enough to make it "crunchy", but it encourages it to hold the shape you futz it into, and it simply washes out with water if you change your mind. :)

I'll probably try this too but first I have to master that fold first :lol

Back