[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look what was waiting for me when I got home today.

DSCF2519_zps45a8429c.jpg

DSCF2520_zps8b293ed0.jpg

DSCF2521_zps9e59fd93.jpg

DSCF2523_zpsc824f240.jpg

DSCF2524_zpsc8be568c.jpg

DSCF2525_zpsda61ea74.jpg

:panic:
Sure was worth the wait, they look fantastic in hand, got to do some futzing later on.

There ya go! The agony is over :clap

Damn. Why do you need three Blondies though?

Looks like he went with a DX + clothing set for the original and couldn't bring himself to part with one before the trio showed up :lol

Keep the pictures coming guys! Can't believe I missed out on this, one of my favorites and they sure came out fantastic. Love the execution of Tuco's outfit.

Just got my h+c's this morning. Better late than never - these sculpts are outstanding I am honestly blown away in person, none of these pictures do this set justice. Now, to dig into the outfits to admire them more. :)
10524758_10152531625316665_1035900720_n.jpg10514790_10152531625461665_301507442_n.jpg

Haven't had time to set Trio Blondie up yet, but here is a quick pic of rest of delivery.

Love all of them. Really really great figures and as everyone has said already, pictures just don't do these any justice, especially mine :lol.

001_1_zpsdc61b229.jpg

my clothing set for Tuco is missing the noose rope.... anyone else get the clothing set for ugly? It was listed as part of the set, but I didn't receive one.....

Contact Denny he'll help u out.

cheers, did so on facebook! :)
Denny's a really nice guy, hopefully we can figure something out...
get it....figure.... :wink1:

EDIT: So I contacted Denny about the noose. It isn't included in the outfit, even though it is listed on the site. imo thats false advertising, but nothing i can do. just a heads up to anyone who ordered clothing set.

Last edited:
Is the hat removable from the Angel Eyes sculpt?

Also, pardon my ignorance as I have no experience with Iminime, but are the clothing/sculpt sets still available and where?

Thanks

Back