[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omar, that horse and saddle are awesome! Can you add some detailed photo's of the saddle?
Beautiful pictures paramoremcr88 (what's your name btw?--I like knowing people's names!)

Here are a few of my blondie with screen accurate horse and saddle!
BlondieHorse1_zps765d2d63.jpg

BlondieHorse2_zps7aa7d8df.jpg

BlondieHorse5_zps657c49ad.jpg

BlondieHorse7_zps76969636.jpg

BlondieHorse6_zps76487c05.jpg

Shells, did someone touch up the coloring of the hair and mustache? It looks a little more grey, which is the correct coloring. Mine is a darker color, making him look younger.

Mine looks darker to. But, still oh so cool.

I was wondering how many DX sets were made
20?

Paramore, amazing pics! Been away from this thread awhile and those were a treat to come back to since my sets boxed up until my move in October. Love the horse and saddle too, Wake.

Paramore, looking at your pics, I feel like I could be futzing with a basic Captain Action figure, while looking at the screen, and I'd have the same feeling as if I owned Tuco and Angel Eyes. Absolutely stunning, sir.

I'd just like to say to all those involved in getting these figures into our hands... a heartfelt thanks. These are figures I've wanted for years, and I am really really pleased with them. :)

Shells, did someone touch up the coloring of the hair and mustache? It looks a little more grey, which is the correct coloring. Mine is a darker color, making him look younger.

No not done anything to the paint, you are right, Van Cleef was fairly grey by the time he done the movie. I guess these things are all individually painted so there will be differences with one persons figure over another's.

I need to figure out how to age mine a little. He was a little grey at that time.

Just had a look at my Bounty Hunter & the hair looks darker in person, Maybe my camera made it look different? Personally I would not want to touch up the sculpt, just incase I mess it up & that will be a bit of an expensive mess up. I guess a good painter on the boards might be able to help you out.
I think they got oh so close to nailing the sculpt, just a little off imo.

Just had a look at my Bounty Hunter & the hair looks darker in person, Maybe my camera made it look different? Personally I would not want to touch up the sculpt, just incase I mess it up & that will be a bit of an expensive mess up. I guess a good painter on the boards might be able to help you out.
I think they got oh so close to nailing the sculpt, just a little off imo.

Believe me, I would never attempt it myself. To me, the parts that are off: Hair should be a touch grey, and he squinted in most of the movie. If you watch the final shootout, you see Blondie and Angel Eyes squinting and Tuco with his eye wide open.

Paramore, looking at your pics, I feel like I could be futzing with a basic Captain Action figure, while looking at the screen, and I'd have the same feeling as if I owned Tuco and Angel Eyes. Absolutely stunning, sir.

Truly incredible pics there Para!
You really capture the figures at their best.

Many thanks gents, greatly appreciated :duff

Back