[iminime] SuperNatural Dean

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watching season 6. Going by that, I wouldn't narrow the face. Everything looks accurate. At least to me. Hey, I just paint. What do I know.

Just watching season 6. Going by that, I wouldn't narrow the face. Everything looks accurate. At least to me. Hey, I just paint. What do I know.

Thank you.

We've decided to modify the eyes and some others a little bit.

And there will be reduction after casting so we will leave the shape of the face as it is.

Just nose folder, Eyebrow, eyes(to a little bigger)

Anyway, it will take some days and show you again.

Thanks for all of you guys words~ I appreciate it very much.

Denny

subscribed to this thread, definitely keeping my eyes out for this. One of my fav tv shows :)

Can't wait for the update either. It's already a damn good sculpt and with the mentioned improvements, it's going to rock.

I was looking at other pics and his face seems fine in the sculpt now compared to the one I first had-go figure.

I can give you some good advice regarding how wide the face should be - his face in the first season compared to the most recent (7-8 years later) is thinner - the older he gets the wider his face is, particularly his jaw. So basically it just comes down to what age your sculpting him at!

Yeah, I still think it rocks. I'd leave it alone. Looks current. Sean, Nice observations and comments.

Denny when we see the Morgan freeman and Michael J Fox??

I am sorry that the both characters are not decided to make due to not many people to pay their interest.

So maybe when we have time, we will do that

Thanks

Denny

this is the modified one.

Thanks for looking.

Denny

Dean.jpg

Any interest in making the Sherlock Holmes (Benedict Cumberbatch)
Benedict_Cumberbatch_filming_Sherlock_cropped2.jpg

and Dr. John Watson (Martin Freeman)
Martin_Freeman_filming_Sherlock_cropped2.jpg

sculpts from the BBC Series Sherlock?

Ref------------------------------------OLD-------------------------------------------------NEW
deancomp-2.png
[/IMG]

Here's one that's closer to the angle.
deancomp2.png
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Back