1/6 Iminime Army of Darkness 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not feeling the sculpt, it's too animé.. As in stylized, sort of looks asian, and contains nothing of bruce campbell's smug face.

Last edited:
Posted an update on facebook

0f3SMn5.jpg

Rough price will be 190 for regular version 220 for deluxe. Prices not final but will not be higher than this.

:clap
I can't wait for this.

Not feeling the sculpt, it's too animé.. As in stylized, sort of looks asian, and contains nothing of bruce campbell's smug face.

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Not that I've heard of.

The Jawline seems a little idealized perhaps, but the best sculpt of the actor I've seen
I think SSC's S-Mart Ash and Rocco's sculpt may beat it in the likeness department, but the former was too large, scene-specific, and had an attached neck, while the latter wasn't very well refined.

Not sure if anyone has said but the final won't have the neck...... I spoke with them regarding the muscle body issue and they can only get base bodies for their budget, but they will be making the sculpt neckless which is a bonus!

Okay from what I can interpret:

There is currently only ONE sculpt of Ash's head.

Regular figure: Ash with Chainsaw + Evil hand, book, chainsaw, gun holder, some hands, guns, bullets

Deluxe: S-mart Medieval Hand Ash + Medallion Ash (one figure, two costumes) + bunch of accessories

deluxe doesnt have chainsaw hand.

S-mart head sculpt will release down the line.

1013872_1525310134385885_2384954774426505999_n.jpg

probably going to have to buy both figures.

I also now have the dude running NSC as a friend on facebook >_> he added me haha.

More answers:

-Normal Ash: target release date is July/August
-Medieval and Smart Ash: target release date is Christmas

When asked about release size/ES: Regular will be available for a while, no limit, just in "preorder mode". Deluxe will be based on sales of regular, possible limited release.

So hopefully they sell enough!!!

He seems really down to earth and just wants fans to be happy, considering it's his first 1/6 release :)

Okay from what I can interpret:

There is currently only ONE sculpt of Ash's head.

Regular figure: Ash with Chainsaw + Evil hand, book, chainsaw, gun holder, some hands, guns, bullets

Deluxe: S-mart Medieval Hand Ash + Medallion Ash (one figure, two costumes) + bunch of accessories

deluxe doesnt have chainsaw hand.

S-mart head sculpt will release down the line.

1013872_1525310134385885_2384954774426505999_n.jpg

probably going to have to buy both figures.

I also now have the dude running NSC as a friend on facebook >_> he added me haha.

More answers:

-Normal Ash: target release date is July/August
-Medieval and Smart Ash: target release date is Christmas

When asked about release size/ES: Regular will be available for a while, no limit, just in "preorder mode". Deluxe will be based on sales of regular, possible limited release.

So hopefully they sell enough!!!

He seems really down to earth and just wants fans to be happy, considering it's his first 1/6 release :)

Awesome info. Wish I could get both sets, but I'll probably just stick with the regular myself. Can't go up for order soon enough :)

attachment.php

You sure you have the right sculpt?

Looks good there I admit, not quite there, but it's good. But this one I don't feel it:

2Qp2QJx.jpg

Don't get me wrong, the sculpt is pretty damn good quality wise, skin texture and all look amazing, the hair is superb. But I don't see the likeness is quite there. And his eyes dó look asian in this angle.

EDIT: I remain with my first impression. He just looks too clean.. His face should be fuller, they call him "the chin" for a reason. That said. It's still the best available on the market now.
bruce-campbell-army-of-darkness.jpg

Also, for a character as colorful as Ashe, I don't understand the kind of blank stare, like he's modeling. Of all the amazing expressions he makes during the films.bruce-campbell-talks-the-evil-dead-remake-111903-470-75.jpg

Last edited:
Back