1/6 Iminime Army of Darkness 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I meant he said something about it being in the movie and when it's on his belt it's a different size. I can't remember him carrying it anyways I'd have to rewatch aod

Currently watching AOD for the first time, great flick.

If this turns out be as good as the promo pics, I'm in for one!

Last edited:
As long as the figure sells well the company will consider additional head sculpts and any other figure styles of Ash you'd like to see.

That's awesome, I'm really looking forward to this now.

This due to be released around October, correct?

Seems like a pretty optimistic schedule for someone apparently still working out the kinks on the prototypes, who may not even have much experience producing products in this scale. But fantastic if it works out.

. . . for someone apparently still working out the kinks on the prototypes, who may not even have much experience producing products in this scale. But fantastic if it works out.

Is it just me or this is being made by iminime under this new NSC name?

If it was made by Iminime, there is no way I would believe they could have a 2-month turnaround. They average more like 6 months. But two things distinguish this from previous Iminime releases--the tailor is not their in-house person, and Elvis1976 is being used as a consultant and photographer. They have played more minor roles as sculptors and design directors for other projects before.

Iminime is advisor. Made ID4 figure and headsculpt of ash. At least that's what I'm being told.

Figure is in molding stage apparently. Will be finished end of. April or. May.

2 months for mass production

If you go on the word of the company, then Iminime is sculpting and maybe providing some consultation (paint direction, for example). SwedishHeat is suggesting this is not the case, and that this company might actually be Iminime by another name.

Where is iminime based out of?

I'm talking to a guy from Japan if that helps connect the dots together or. Something

More questions answered :

The figure is a collaboration between action toys and NSC. NSC is not. Iminime. Iminime is just helping.

Yah so what the Fb buddy says is his job is planning and control and overseeing everything come together smoothly. Like I posted before iminime just did the head sculpt and is also overseeing the project but does not have any real connection besides the sculpt. Action toys and NSC are the ones making everything else.

Also, post horror figures or any in general. He's considering other horror characters like. Myers and Jason

Yah so what the Fb buddy says is his job is planning and control and overseeing everything come together smoothly. Like I posted before iminime just did the head sculpt and is also overseeing the project but does not have any real connection besides the sculpt. Action toys and NSC are the ones making everything else.

Also, post horror figures or any in general. He's considering other horror characters like. Myers and Jason

Holy ****
:panic:

Back