Imaresqd1 joker interrogation sculpt PICS ADDED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, he did the paint also. It cost a lot, haha. But I think it was well worth it. What you said is exactly what I think as well. It doesn't look like a sculpture or a doll, or plastic. It literally looks like a real life human being, just shrunken down. I'm extremely proud to own it. I couldn't think of a better tribute to Heath Ledger and his performance than to display it.

Everyone that owns one of those Adam sculpts is very lucky. Personally I've always admired yours the best though! I thought it was too good in fact that Adam decided to keep it for himself! Great to see a fellow collector with it! That's a major piece right there, but I'm sure you've heard all before!lol:thud::thud::clap:clap

So how much was the sculpt going for back in the days? Sorry first time I have seen the sculpt and I think it looks awesome... very realistic :)

Yeah, he did the paint also. It cost a lot, haha. But I think it was well worth it. What you said is exactly what I think as well. It doesn't look like a sculpture or a doll, or plastic. It literally looks like a real life human being, just shrunken down. I'm extremely proud to own it. I couldn't think of a better tribute to Heath Ledger and his performance than to display it.

I've seen it in person and everything SHE said is 100% true,its unbeleivable.its better than any other joker sculpt I've seen.its truly a work of art .

Look pretty straight to me homie. I think you might be the one with the crazy eyes. :lol :lol
Nah fam! I have 20/20 vision and those eyes are xx

Lol, but Shorty don't get MAD! Yours is cool too!!

It's nicer than mine if that makes you feel better about yourself! :violin
b2fa382d.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Personally don't think it looks cross eyed but each his own :peace

Id love to see all these heads in person one day
Owning an Adam joker isnt enough - want them all :lol

I don't know if I'm at liberty to say. I'm not sure if that would piss anyone off. I personally wouldn't mind divulging how much I spent, because I don't care.

Everyone that owns one of those Adam sculpts is very lucky. Personally I've always admired yours the best though! I thought it was too good in fact that Adam decided to keep it for himself! Great to see a fellow collector with it! That's a major piece right there, but I'm sure you've heard all before!lol

Thank you very much. Yeah, I suppose I just got lucky. I had the original DX 01 Joker, and one day I just saw this head listed on ebay, and I didn't know who Adam was or even about this board. But I knew it was an incredible piece, and that it would be a great thing to show my respect to Heath Ledger with. So I did my best to win the auction and I lucked out. It's definitely my best sculpt, I think. The other one I've always wanted is the one Adam did from the scene where the Joker breaks the pool cue and looks at it. I don't know who owns that one now, but I'd love to get it someday.

one I've always wanted is the one Adam did from the scene where the Joker breaks the pool cue and looks at it. I don't know who owns that one now, but I'd love to get it someday.

Is that one the "Aggressive Expansion" grin with the teeth exposed!
Excellent!

I might be thinking of his "hit me" sculpt, that one is :drool
also.

Last edited:
Just recieved this sculpt. Man, pics really do not do it justice at all. Not even close. Adam did a great job on this. The way he made the hair is perfect. Ill post pics sometime soon with the Kato's clothing.

joker.jpg

My favourite Adam joker :drool

Still looking for a Imaresqd1 Heath Ledger Joker sculpt. I would happily pay in the region of $1500 for the right one.

PM me if you want to sell.

Thanks

Man, that's a beautiful sculpt.
Always regret corresponding to Adam about getting one and eventually not pulling the trigger.

am looking to buy an imaresqd1 ledger/joker. will make it worth the seller's while. please pm me if interested. thanks

Its insane the likeness between the character and this sculpt, truely outstanding

Back