Imaresqd1 joker interrogation sculpt PICS ADDED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 joker interrogation sculpt

Great sculpt, but i agree it look's odd when used for anything other then the interrogation look, the expression and flatness/shortness of the hair has interrogation scene written all over it.

And that's how it should look, macapaolo commissioned him for an interrogation joker :lecture

It's amazing! Once you have it in hand you'll see how great it looks. These pictures don't really do it justice, I promise.

incredible! i am late to the game... are these still available?

Just recieved this sculpt. Man, pics really do not do it justice at all. Not even close. Adam did a great job on this. The way he made the hair is perfect. Ill post pics sometime soon with the Kato's clothing.

Pics!!! Yeah i'm impatient lol

Told ya' you would love it :)

Regarding the neck - I wouldn't try to drill the hole personally.
What I did was I cut off (with an xacto knife) the top bit of a short HT neck adapter. I then glued the adapter to the bottom of the neck.

Forget that void. You'll end up with a giraffe neck joker. I would carefully dremel the hole. Just take your time.

Forget that void. You'll end up with a giraffe neck joker. I would carefully dremel the hole. Just take your time.

Nah I don't think you understood what I meant. Neck length is 100% exactly the same using my method :lecture:exactly:

:1-1:

I'll post a pic later

Seriously Umair. Im eating my words.

Yeah Pics would really help. I dont feel comfortable drilling the neck like that. Dont want to mess it up

Adam really got better in regards of doing hair. The "real hair" blends perfectly with the sculpted hair. Its too bad he's not doing commissions anymore.

Nah I don't think you understood what I meant. Neck length is 100% exactly the same using my method :lecture:exactly:

:1-1:

I'll post a pic later

I know exactly what you meant. Unless Adam intentionally made the neck shorter. I wouldn't know I dont own one ;(.

Adam really got better in regards of doing hair. The "real hair" blends perfectly with the sculpted hair. Its too bad he's not doing commissions anymore.

He bought a Bobbyc Joker head to study it a while ago. So I assumed he must have learn a thing or two from Bobby's technique and perfected his version.

I went with Umair's method. I dont think the neck would longer. I sanded the neck joint a little bit more down just to be safe though

this is probably the best joker head I've seen.If I don't like the dx v2 more than this I'll be looking for someone who's selling theirs.

I think alihoops was trying to sell his head a couple of months ago. I would contact him. Those pics aren't even close to what it really looks like

Back