Imaresqd1 joker interrogation sculpt PICS ADDED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 joker interrogation sculpt

this is probably the best joker head I've seen.If I don't like the dx v2 more than this I'll be looking for someone who's selling theirs.

Not waiting out for the DX 2.5 or 3.0 then?

:lol

Same here man, I'll be on a hunt for 1 as well:hi5:

A few quick pics. Again, this camera doesnt do this sculpt justice

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

still need to add a few more minor details to him. Add white paint and bruising to hands, better socks, add buttons, etc

I shouldve buttoned the sleeves... Yeah hydeous, if youre able to buy one from a member on here I would. In person, I can really see heath past the makeup. Adam did a perfectly job. Too bad he's taking a break from commissions

Does anyone know where I get find one of these amazing for sale? Been looking for months. Anyone selling theirs or know of someone that is. Cash in hand and willing to pay the price.

Unfortunatlly, its rare that you find someone selling one if these customs. Very few have been made and also imaresqd1 isn't doing commissions right now.

Thanks for the info. macapaolo. It's a fact I know all to well, but I figure if I don't at least put it out I'll never get the opportunity. So here's to wishful thinking and I'll just keep my figures crossed

Thanks for the info. macapaolo. It's a fact I know all to well, but I figure if I don't at least put it out I'll never get the opportunity. So here's to wishful thinking and I'll just keep my figures crossed

just get someone to do a commission for you there are lots of talent on this board

Yeah, I'm still on the hunt for a few imaresqd heads myself. If not, I would also recommend bobbyc's custom. Its not cheap but if you want one of the best jokers and have the cash go for it.

There's differences in the laughing one I can see albeit subtle

The ears are off on the HT version and the mouth isn't open q
Quite as far

Can't wait to shoot them side by side

Back