Imaresqd1 joker interrogation sculpt PICS ADDED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know where you live .....don't be surprised if you see it missing one day. I'm trying to get it back in silicone t:clapho

I know where you live .....don't be surprised if you see it missing one day. I'm trying to get it back in silicone t:clapho

Get in line. :lol :lol

Posting this because I can. :rotfl
IMG_4195.jpg

That sucks maca. Sorry to hear that. This sculpts still miles better than Hot Toys, lol.

joker.jpg
[/quote]

This sculpt is crazy good. Love that interrogation hair and paint app! My only nitpick is it looks a bit cross eyed, but still one of the best.

However,......who owns this? Adam?
1_6_heath_ledger_joker_by_imaresqd1-d32vreg.jpg

And the silicone sculpt that will never be beat!
jokerd.png

Last edited:
I own that one, actually. That was the first picture Adam posted of that sculpt on here, and I ended up winning it through an auction he put up on ebay. It's really an incredible sculpt. Pictures really don't do it justice.

Brother! Congratulations!! If the Silicon is the Holy Grail, your sculpt is the Heavyweight Championship!

Lol, thanks for clearing that up! I see you fellas are keeping tabs on these sculpts!

Shorty you got the crazy eyes killer version, playa!:rotfl
crazyeyezkilla8ux.jpg

Yeah, I'm a girl, haha. Shocking, I know. Here's my Heath Joker's, just to share:

Jokerinnaturallight096-1.jpg

Jokerinnaturallight108-1.jpg

Yeah, I'm a girl, haha. Shocking, I know. Here's my Heath Joker's, just to share:

Jokerinnaturallight096-1.jpg

That's the best Adam sculpt I've seen. I shudder to think what that would cost.

Edit: I just blew it up to actual size and that thing is even more stunning. It look human. And I know that gets thrown around here a lot but damn it, that looks human. Adam did the paint on that as well?

Back