Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just testing my new signature. No better placer than this one. :D

That paint job is great, probably one of the best around here. I asked for advices to Elvis1976and he gave me some tips/tricks on how to paint Bale's head. I will try and see if it works :)

Hi Dean

Your PM is full. Have not got ton a reply from my last PM but hope you are still on top of things and remember to ship mine directly to Ven for paint job

Cheers
Geil

Hi Dean

Your PM is full. Have not got ton a reply from my last PM but hope you are still on top of things and remember to ship mine directly to Ven for paint job

Cheers
Geil

You don't like to do the paint job Geil???

I know at this point you guys could care less about the reason for my delays so I will just say that all casts poured and I am patching air holes today for the final batch and all will ship this weekend.

Thank you all for your tremendous patience - even if I have worn them out you guys have been the best in this.

I believe I have all the correct painters lined up but if not it will come to your home.

Thanks again and if Adam does continue to release work and I am involved this will not be an issue again as I will still be out sourcing.

I will post when the have shipped.

Thank you all,

Dean
CC

I know at this point you guys could care less about the reason for my delays so I will just say that all casts poured and I am patching air holes today for the final batch and all will ship this weekend.

Thank you all for your tremendous patience - even if I have worn them out you guys have been the best in this.

I believe I have all the correct painters lined up but if not it will come to your home.

Thanks again and if Adam does continue to release work and I am involved this will not be an issue again as I will still be out sourcing.

Thank you all,

Dean
CC

Thanks a lot, Dean :clap

So you have no idea also if Adam decides to release more sculpts? What happened to the Two face sculpt?

You don't like to do the paint job Geil???

Are you mad?? my hands are all thumbs when it comes to painting and require the slightest touch of artistic skills ... someday I try my hands on mechanical models but skin ... I will say that will never happen in my lifetime :(

Thank you all,

Dean
CC

Hey Dean

We do care for the reason as long as we hear from you ;) Patience is part of this hobby... when we can wait for HT to release Iron Monger a year + after it was hinted at a toy show we can wait for customizers ;) Just keep us informed in the thread and most of us are happy campers especially when it comes to owning an Adam's HS for sorry for the lack of word "cheap"!! We do appreciate you making that possible ;)

but but but the oc begins sculpt is confirmed yes? or may this never happening? ... :horror

Yes YES Y E S it needs to happen especially now that HT is re-releasing the OC
please please please and it be great if you can have the paint job lined up as well as I think that was the last update for potentially painted HS , not sure OC or Two Face though

How much to pay for Adam to come out of retirement? Is there any body out there that can fill Adam's shoes to do the future releases at the same quality, and before loads of names get posted I did say THE SAME QUALITY.

Better having someone who is trustworthy than having a Howes. Really I couldnt care less. Delays are a common issue in this hobby. :)

Yeah, I agree.

Its the lack of update and communications that usually freaks people out. That, and also promising updates without having any pictures.

Been waiting close to 3 years on my custom Vader from Hurc, while he told me its gonna take 3 months when I first placed my order.:gah:

Better having someone who is trustworthy than having a Howes. Really I couldnt care less. Delays are a common issue in this hobby. :)

People are all too quick to forget Howes was Trustworthy as first. He cranked out a Tony Stark and 2 Jokers and a Bale too I think before he starting going to the dark side. Thats what freaks everybody out about him. He was a great guy and then all of a sudden when bad. Could happen to anyone, so people tend to get nervous a bit quicker then they used to when they don't hear from someone for a while.

Luckily thats not the case here :rock

Well hello there :wave

t5pz6s.jpg

Back