Imaginarium Art - Transformers G1 Soundwave

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And a $300 NRD!!!!!!!! the 1k isn't the issue considering the rising coast of statues overall and all that comes with this guy. but a $300 NRD nah man can't do it. BBTS doesn't offer any rewards either. If SSC puts this up it will mess up my flow for the end of the year but I'll take the leap with them. Love this statue.

Parts:
2 Heads
2 Left Arms
2 Right Arms
includes, Ravage, Laserbeak & Frenzy

Measurement: 41cm(W) x 81cm(H) x 47cm(D)
Weight: 16kg
Scale : Non scale, refer to measurement
L.E.D. Lightings: Eyes
Material: Resin, PU, Acrylic

And a $300 NRD!!!!!!!! the 1k isn't the issue considering the rising coast of statues overall and all that comes with this guy. but a $300 NRD nah man can't do it. BBTS doesn't offer any rewards either. If SSC puts this up it will mess up my flow for the end of the year but I'll take the leap with them. Love this statue.

Parts:
2 Heads
2 Left Arms
2 Right Arms
includes, Ravage, Laserbeak & Frenzy

Measurement: 41cm(W) x 81cm(H) x 47cm(D)
Weight: 16kg
Scale : Non scale, refer to measurement
L.E.D. Lightings: Eyes
Material: Resin, PU, Acrylic
It's an awesome piece.

I was implying that I think $1K for this is a fair (nice) price for what you're getting.

It's 32" tall, obviously if you opt to pose with the gun pointing up switch out. Great presence in anyone's collection.

For it being a diorama and the size/quality I think it's a great price. Normally I don't order anything this high of price but even I am super tempted right now.

Oh Wow I just noticed this comes with Rat Bat!!! Thats a lot of value in a statue there. God this is tempting!

What happened to Frenzy (the red cassette)? I really want to buy this too as I am a huge G1 Transformers fan. The highest I paid for a statue was Gentle Giant's Suckerpunch Babydoll for $750. For me, it's hard to sink a grand on a statue.

Think I am liking IA's G1 design the most out of all the latest companies doing G1.

After seeing XM's Transformers pieces, I must say I like Imaginarium's G1 designs the best. I'm tempted to order this, but I was wondering what I can expect in terms of quality from Imaginarium? I've heard horror stories about people waiting for over a year for replacement parts and they recently posted screen shots of a spat they were having with a customer on their Facebook page which I thought was very unprofessional. Can anyone weigh in on this company?

After seeing XM's Transformers pieces, I must say I like Imaginarium's G1 designs the best. I'm tempted to order this, but I was wondering what I can expect in terms of quality from Imaginarium? I've heard horror stories about people waiting for over a year for replacement parts and they recently posted screen shots of a spat they were having with a customer on their Facebook page which I thought was very unprofessional. Can anyone weigh in on this company?

Former guy who worked for them said to pray you don't have a problem with your statue. Stay well clear unless you one that is checked before shipping. Also worried about the long term future of this company for pre-orders. They don't pay artists who work for them or staff. Last year they had a huge booth at STGCC and this year they were not even there. Lost all their licences including Marvel and DC except for Transformers.

This thing is awesome. I just don't have the space for these massive statues. Hopefully will pick up a G1 statue from one of the three companies if they make one at a reasonable size. Might have to be Bumblebee.

Back