Imaginarium Art - Transformers G1 Soundwave

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the US what will kill this for most is getting it here meaning shipping. So we would most likely have to add a hefty shipping fee on that at least (and any other fees). Also if that is the base price honestly it presents a better value than the Prime 1 Megatron and Optimus. Those are 969 to 999 and 24 inches tall base included. This beast is stands a whopping 32 inches tall and includes 3 other characters. Again for us buyers all the other hassle to get this will still put the price way beyond what most were hoping for. The TF license must be insanely expensive.

As IA has license for US market, anyone interested on IA TF, can PM me. Only few pieces available.
Thank you

In the US what will kill this for most is getting it here meaning shipping. So we would most likely have to add a hefty shipping fee on that at least (and any other fees). Also if that is the base price honestly it presents a better value than the Prime 1 Megatron and Optimus. Those are 969 to 999 and 24 inches tall base included. This beast is stands a whopping 32 inches tall and includes 3 other characters. Again for us buyers all the other hassle to get this will still put the price way beyond what most were hoping for. The TF license must be insanely expensive.

Yeah... I'm fully committed to the IA line.
1. They have announced an initial wave of characters (Hot Rod, Soundwave, Devastator, Magnus)
2. Designs are classic G1
3. Best bang for your buck (decent ES, changeable features, etc).

There's no telling how committed XM and Prime 1 are to their respective TF lines. Maybe that explains why they are releasing their heavy hitters first (Prime, Megatron).

32 inches is unnecessary. Basically just turned a massive portion collectors off. I mean sound waves my favourite transformer and this statue is awesome, but who the hell displays 32 inch statues unless you've got a dedicated room.

Back