Imaginarium Art - Transformers G1 Soundwave

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing is awesome. I just don't have the space for these massive statues. Hopefully will pick up a G1 statue from one of the three companies if they make one at a reasonable size. Might have to be Bumblebee.

Yeah, I'm thinking about collecting the Masterpiece figures just because I don't know if I have room for these statues. Plus I don't know how long the line will actually last. I'm at least going to wait for in-hand pictures before doing anything.

So how do you get Frenzy?

its some exclusive version, somewhere. And that sucks.
I wouldn't mind if the exclusives were extra arms for different posability or some other gun, but to have the cassettes as exclusives just sucks. Since there's no way you can add those later. And without them, the statue doesn't really feel complete.

I just found this statue. My favorite character so must have it. Can anyone help? Any version is fine. Please PM me.

It's not going to easy, sorry. I've seen one listed on ebay a few weeks back and they were asking over $2k.

Lmao wow whoever pays $2k is dumb but that’s just my opinion of course as I’m sure it’s worth it to them.

Yes I laughed thinking who the heck is asking $2k for that and then who’s paying it.

I got this statue and just love it. Wow, it’s awesome and big. Best statue in years.

I preordered. Pretty mad at myself for not ordering the first time around. Didn't want to pay 2K aftermarket

I wanted this previously (the one with the Ratbat exclusive) but felt the statue was too big. Now that this is available and thinking that this may be the best one or even the only one, I placed my order. My 2 gripes on this is the size and the small torso. So far, this statue, Grimlock, and Jazz are pre-ordered. Too bad, IA screwed up on Optimus Prime, Megatron, and Rodimus Prime. If they made a few changes on the Ultra Magnus, I would have bitten.

Back