IM3 suits - Everything we know so far...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bottom middle of the second pic looks like the Destroyer-based armor. With that said, this information bears posting.

Click if you want to read up on every suit and why they were created.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Source: https://io9.com/5987112/have-tony-starks-many-iron-man-3-suits-just-been-revealed

Read more at https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=74850#DSjsVIHo4FvmTisH.99

I edited it. Sorry for the super long post before.

If any of that is true then the entire film will just be a montage of Tony building armors to various AC/DC songs.

I don't think that'll happen. If you read the comic leading into IM3 it shows TS showing Rhody his "Amoured Legion" so I think you'll just see them unveiled at some stage. I would think he has been building these since Avengers however long that time period is.

From a user on I09 regarding the after credit scene. It seems to make sense revolving the deep space suit.

"I was informed earlier today of some of the key plot points of the movie, by someone supposedly involved in production. It all sounded pretty believable to me and matched up with some of the various spoilers we've received via things like toys. He also went over the armors listed here. But of particular interest to me was this:

SPOILER WARNING :pigfly:

Spoiler Spoiler:

There was a super Hi-Res version posted on superherohype's forums which showed off the suits better so I just cut them out of the bigger pic so details are a bit easier to see.

I particularly like this one
2lvjus1.jpg

It resembles this

pTRU1-8663824dt.jpg

Oh geez, the amount of merchandising from this movie will be staggering. I'll be down for Mark 42 and Iron Patriot MMS figures. If the RESCUE armor rumor is true, I'd want that. LOOOOVE the deep space armor, would get it as a power pose, but hope it makes the MMS cut. Really keen on the Heartbreaker, hope that's an MMS. I like a couple of the others in the concept art, will have to wait and see what is done with them. The one that really irks me is the "Hulkbuster" armor, it looks like a metal gorilla - terrible! Why did they stray so far from the comic design, it was pretty much perfect as-is? If it looks like that in the movie, any product based on that will be an easy "pass" for me! God, then there's the obligatory Mandarin figure, the already revealed Tony Stark figure - gonna have to be verrry selective with this bunch!

Oh geez, the amount of merchandising from this movie will be staggering. I'll be down for Mark 42 and Iron Patriot MMS figures. If the RESCUE armor rumor is true, I'd want that. LOOOOVE the deep space armor, would get it as a power pose, but hope it makes the MMS cut. Really keen on the Heartbreaker, hope that's an MMS. I like a couple of the others in the concept art, will have to wait and see what is done with them. The one that really irks me is the "Hulkbuster" armor, it looks like a metal gorilla - terrible! Why did they stray so far from the comic design, it was pretty much perfect as-is? If it looks like that in the movie, any product based on that will be an easy "pass" for me! God, then there's the obligatory Mandarin figure, the already revealed Tony Stark figure - gonna have to be verrry selective with this bunch!
It is a concept art so who knows how much has change. Also if you did read my spoiler tag you'll see that it's not designed and purposed as the original hulkbuster, which was to go against the hulk should anything happen, this was designed for another purpose, for "heavy duty" stuff.

In any case, I'm just going to have to put up 42, IP and Deep Space. That alone is a good $700+ :cuckoo:

I got cha. I, unfortunately, have to have them all. It would stick out like a sore thumb on my shelf knowing I'm missing one.

But, who knows, come 2014, I may be priced out of this hobby.

Come 2014 we all may be priced out of this hobby :(

That poster is suh-weet!!!

But, not to be a Negative Nancy.......what the heck is Iron Man floating on that would A. Float in the first place and B. Support the weight of Stark and an IM suit? Seriously?

Man, you guys are ****ed in terms of collectibles. This is crazy and cool.

Just saw an article on Super Hero Hype that says that the new IM3 trailer is due on 3/5....so we don't have to wait for Oz on 3/9. :yess:

ETA: Aha, to be more specific Tuesday 3/5 at 9AM PST!

Back