IM3 suits - Everything we know so far...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Avengers and all the Marvel Studios movies are great, there awesome but IMO RDJ brings somthing to the table that sets them apart, and the way he has embraced the character is special to.

Hell ask for more money, but i think its somthing they can work out, I feel like he loves the character to much to just back out over not getting the exact number he wants.

The suits look great also!

I like the plain War Machine, but still not a fan of the rectangular/dogtag shaped arc reactor. Like the helmet and shoulders a lot, though.

Holy cow.....

Iron Man 3 Micro Muggs.

512e6b5823c77.jpg

I would like a pepper figure but with the way Paltrow looks it would end up looking very much like a $200 Barbie doll and i have no interest in that.

But Pepper in a suit......:yess:

79tkqd8f_zpsd4644802.jpg

I would like a pepper figure but with the way Paltrow looks it would end up looking very much like a $200 Barbie doll and i have no interest in that.

But Pepper in a suit......:yess:

79tkqd8f_zpsd4644802.jpg

Love that photoshop. To be honest, a pepper suit wouldn't be any different than a normal suit. It would only be different if they went the comic look, which would include the suit having boobs and being very slim.

I don't see them going that route though. Only difference in a pepper mms would be having a head sculpt of her, which would turn out like the Black Widow.

I'm liking the new suits. I hope hot toys makes some if the different colored ones in their MMS range.
Living the black with yellow lines suit. Not sure what it is but it looks awesome!

How about a Pepper Potts IM figure that resembles that Black Widow / Iron Man mashup that that one guy did on this forum....?

Back