I'm still new here, but i have a mini-rant...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait does this make me a racist for thinkkng asain girls are hot?

Oh crap....

Glad everyone :grouphug

LOL and it's the same old thing Rob. Diesel boy starts the thread, accuses ME of not letting it die, and there's about fifteen other people who kept it alive besides me. It's not fair. I keep getting singled out. :lol

Wow hold up Syren, I just cleaned my shinning armor. Wanna check out the relfection of your scanlty clad asset's :D

Take care women where it's all dark and grey, blarg!

And just so everyone knows,Diesals armor is not shinny. And it's not light red like he keeps trying tell everyone.
See, they already have a color for light red. Yup it's called pink.

Ok so only Rook will get that, but we will find it funny.

the funniest thing about your constant replies to this post, is that the original post really was not about YOU in particular... sure you were a subject, but the rant was about the dogs that follow you around with their noses in your rear...

guess reading comprehension is not a strong point for you...

"hey GUYS, buy some tact"... that was my quote...

if it's still there... it was in the Permathreads under show your self picture thread...

Really, Diesel? Psychology isn't one of your strong points either, and neither is your grammar. Perhaps you should be the one to wipe the brown off their noses. Sounds like something you'd enjoy.

:poke
heartbeat.gif
boobies5.gif

:lol

resorting to attacking someone's grammar on the internet means you're grasping at straws...

:dance

but what the hell i'll stoop to your level...

nah, maybe not this time... cause arguing on the internet is like winning a race in the special olypimcs...

i'll be waiting to see your first $3000 shipment... Ms. Moneybags... :clap make sure you post lots of pics... and don't forget to wear your bathing suit... ;)

Back