I'm still new here, but i have a mini-rant...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh you mean Puke Man from the Land of Tulips. Yes, he's obviously bulimic. He keeps throwing up!

Robenim

I was joking about all the stereotypes of Dutch stuff like tulips and cheese. I actually loved the Netherlands when I went there...and even if I am not your type LOL I loved the Dutch guys. They were all so tall...I did hear somewhere where the average height there for men was over six feet.

I don't think FF was saying you were racist. But you do have a presumed stereotype that Asian women are all passive/shy/quiet. That might be true of SOME women IN Asia, but I was born and raised in America and there is a great deal of Hawaiian influence in my family and culture. That culture is not ashamed of their bodies.

If my picture offended you, then I certainly didn't mean that by any means. Perhaps it was unwise to post it, but it was one of my favorite shots, and I don't think there's anything disgusting about it. I work very hard for that body through personal training and dance, and if it's considered vain to be proud of it, then I guess I'm guilty.

You speak your mind too, and I like that. I don't care if you keep puking but I wish you wouldn't...because it isn't very healthy ;) .

I did all the touristy things in the Netherlands like visit the Diamond Center, noticed a lot of different races in Amsterdam and interracial dating due to the Netherlands colonizing Indonesia, Guyana, and parts of Africa. I thought the people there were friendly and everyone spoke flawless English. I think we visited an area called the Utrecht ( sp?) Anyways,let's stop this stupid argument. You are entitled to your opinion and I can see where you might think certain things, but I have no quarrel with you, and that's that.

DS:eye :nazgul :balrog

wow, who knew this would turn into name calling...?

guess it's to be expected though...

this thread alone is exaclty what i was referring to... a bunuch of knights in shiny armor coming to the aid of the damsel in distress...

this makes me laugh...

hell, i could have posted a half naked picture of myself too, but it's not TASTEFUL...

you need a class in tact, cause you are short on it...

Aww look its DS and Rob...

babyfight.jpg

Perhaps the posting of the picture was not in good taste, but the photo itself was tasteful. If you feel I lack tact, you're absolutely right, and I have no intentions on attending your class on it.

What is it exactly that you're referring to men here on this board defending me?? They've defended plenty of other guys and girls as well. And they've totally disagreed with me on a lot of issues.

Neither of those babies are puking. The one down there with the black eye is probably me.

it's just simple ass kissing, guys bidding for YOUR attention...

you should have just let this thread die 2 days ago... but you keep bringing it back, because you love the attention...

just let it go now... it's done, you've already proved my point for me...

I hate it break it to you, but I'm not the only one replying to the post. You mean you figured it out just now that I loved attention? You don't need any class to figure that one out. You're the one who started this thread, remember? I never denied wanting to be fawned over by men. LOL People think there's something wrong with that or the person. YOU don't have to reply to ANYTHING I post, let alone post a thread about me. That's like calling calling the kettle black, and you're as dark as I am. ;)

Back