I'm still new here, but i have a mini-rant...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SamAKALiz that little chainsaw thing looked awfully violent. I promise not to piss you off okay?

Wouldn't want my head to end up the same way :whip

And yes, like DStephen says, this is all fun. I greatly appreciate the interaction between members even if it isn't always positive. And I do appreciate it when members point out that at times, repeated posting of the same topic from the past can be annoying. I'll make it a point to simply go back through various threads and see what info I can pick up there before posting something that could be annoyingly repetitive.

Every board member here has gone out of their way to make me feel welcome, and trust me, I can handle the bashing.I won't tolerate racist insults, however, and that just is a giving. If someone in the chat room gets racist with me I feel that the person should simply not be there. That's the only thing I feel should strongly be discouraged.

It's all about fun and we're all here to share a common interest in LOTR collecting. It's why I came here, why every member came here. It's a community that seems to be closely knit as well, and I am looking forward to being here for as long as I share that common interest in collecting and participating in an expensive hobby LOL.

Members here have given me invaluable information regarding dealers, prices, opinions, and so forth. For that I only have to say thank you again.

:banana

Oh so close but no Dave hehe, man know I will be thinking about Bill Murrey talking to a goffer all night~ I know that was Caddy Shack but still :p lol

Are you sure he's a she. Maybe she's like a shark, or maybe half shark, half chick!

Aw, man, Dave! :lol No, it wasn't "Stripes," but the feel is the same.

The quotes come from "Red Vs. Blue." Heard of it? It's the funniest thing I've seen in a long, long time.

www.redvsblue.com

The picture made me sick. Why post a picture like that? To draw more attention than you already had? It makes me sick you post a picture like that of yourself. Maybe you are TOO proud of being you.
It would be different if we would have found a picture of you like that and than post it here.
I wouldn't even be surprised if you're not the female on the photograph... :wave

That's @#%$. First of all if you posted a picture of me found on the internet without my permission that would be worse. You can believe what you want to believe whether that's me in the photo or not. If you don't like something, then don't look at it, it's that simple. You obviously have a problem with a woman who IS proud of the way she looks and isn't afraid to show it. Those are the only photos I have of myself anyways for the most part LOL. And besides, what the hell do you care about someone's level of attention getting? LOL Does that offend your nascent concept of morality?

If it makes you sick, then take a pill, and get better. The problem lies with YOU, not with me. A proud woman is always a threat to other people, especially men who can't handle that.

Coming from the Netherlands where they have all kinds of open sexuality from legal prostitution to scat videos and everything in between, sex clubs and all that, a scantily-clad female should hardly make you SICK. You must be vomiting every hour in that country of yours that promotes all the sex it does.:eye

I though Asian/Chinese people (especially girls) were introvert. (you seem Asian/Chinese/Japanes ... whatever to me)
You seem to be the opposite... A girl like the girl in the picture would (IMO) never post a picture like that. How proud she would be of her body and whatever more...
Furthermore... why post a picture like that on a board with so many men... that's asking for attention or not? Not that I give a ....
You came here less than two weeks ago and you just talk to everybody like you are MiSS SideshowFreak...
And I have no problem with a girl who is proud of the way she looks. If you are the girl in the picture, then you CAN be proud of yourself... although it's totally not my type...
I just wouldn't be surprised on the other hand if you are a fat ugly girl who is just tying to get attention... (the attention she misses in dayly life or something...)
For a photo-girl like you seem to be... I find it strange that this is the only photo you got... (please don't post others... I'm not interesed...)

I'm not on this board to make enemies but I simply don't like your attitude...
And comming from the Netherlands... yesss that's great!!
We are very special people.... and yesss we like sex...

:wave
Robbert

trink31.gif

First of all that just goes to show you how ignorant you are about culture. I'm Hawaiian, and Hawaiian people are not afraid to show their bodies. I'm also an AMERICAN, and totally removed from the so-called stereotypes you have of Asian culture. I don't give a @#%$ what you think about me, because I could care less about YOUR attitude or what 'type' of woman you're into. What little you know about Asian culture is sadly lacking. Your stereotype that they are all shy, passive, ashamed to show their bodies, and that they would 'never post something like that' shows you what an insular world you live in.

Get off your high horse and accept the fact that there are beautiful women who enjoy the attention and also enjoy SideShow. Your ignorance is showing and you would do best by simply shutting the @#%$ up. I don't like YOUR attitude. I can come onto this board and be Miss Sideshow Freak all I want considering I've pretty much already ordered just about everything there is save for four statues anyways.

Now, why don't you take off your wooden shoes, eat some cheese, plant some tulips, and eat herring, okay?

"If ever I was to puke on someone... It would have been her... It would have been her!"

Nice tulipsess... nice tulipsess...

"Wooden shoes (Klompen) would fit very nice with your red suit..."

Nice herringsess... nice herringsess...

You forgot about our Windmills... :rock :rock :rock

Nice cheesess... nice cheesess...

:wave

:sancho "quit that DS"

DS, I don't think it's your picture that makes him ill, but your level of vanity. There are people in the world who are not attracted to this character trait.

Just my
twocents.gif

I though Asian/Chinese people (especially girls) were introvert. (you seem Asian/Chinese/Japanes ... whatever to me)
Your misogynistic drivel wasn't enough? You had to add a dash of racism?

You're quite the misanthrope, robenim.

Vanity keeps me healthy and in shape. So what? That's the problem people have with women who know they look good. Women are expected to deflect comments on the way they look and be modest. So when modesty is obvious not part of the equation, conceit must take the place of being proud and not humble.

If it makes you so sick R, why do you keep responding? You obviously think it's worth responding too, so much for all your stereotyping about 'Asian' women. :puke And double puke on your herrings ;)

Back