I'm scared

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually agree with Val here, your kind of stupid for handeling it the way you have. And this thread is only serving to make things worse. Either he's stalking you and its a matter for the police, or hes a shy kid that liked you. Either way I think your coming off as the crazier of the two with some of the reactions I've read.

I had a beard a year ago and was coming out of a midnight screening of Back to the Future, I was walking to my car and happened to be behind a girl who kept looking back at me, I smiled to try and reassure her because I could tell she was getting nervous and then she started to speed up, when she looked back again, I had my keys in plane sight and locked my car which was a few cards in front of her so it honked and she got the idea, she stopped and apologised and we had a laugh. My point is I suspect that happens almost nightly in the city. I understand being catious but frankly, its insulting to guys as well to think we just can't wait to rape you.

I'm sorry that I insulted your gender. I still think I'm right about his intentions, but that doesn't mean all guys are like that.

Funny thing, this has happend to me one time. I walked behind a girl in the dark, she turned around, saw someone in black who looks kinda butch following her, and she speed up.

She came here and posted here before she called the police, sorry thats the wrong way to handle it if she was geniunely distresssed. And its entirely possible it was a simple misunderstanding that he couldn't work up the courage to actually ask her out. People here only stand to confuse her more.

What the hell would people on a toy forum be able to do for her in that moment?

I understand seeking comfort here, as I posted in another thread, I almost died yesterday, but I didn't come up to my computer and post "hey guys my air way is closing up" before I dialed 9-11.

My situation is a little different, isn't it? I was safe behind my locked door, not dying. But my head was swimming, and I needed advice and to complain.

So going on this forum was a great idea, because as I wrote down what happened, I got that I had to call the cops.

I didn't want to at first, both because of fear of rape, and that I might be overreacting. I didn't want some guy to think I was a sexist, and be offended, kinda like Deckard has been. But then I realized calling the cops was the safe bet.

Just checking in, did anything happen with this guy after the first night? I don't want to read through 154 posts to find out.

Haven't seen him.

I figure that
a) He knew I was home but since I didn't answer, he got that I was onto him.
b)He went to another town.
c) He just wanted to say hi, but since I didn't open he got that I didn't want to see him and he later went home to his town, just like he said he would.

I think I'll check if my building has rooms for rent, to see if he could have been here for a good reason.

A little off-topic, but it appears from reading a few different threads lately that there has been a pretty significant increase in the amount of rudeness being bandied about these forums.

Is "Rude Freak"...chic?

Hey Sky, no offence taken, and I'm glad your ok, I was just saying its always better safe then sorry. If it does happen again, you should always call the police before anyone else.

:monkey3 I would say observational humour...

:naughty

Yea,something like that..They should call you DarthKneel(as in get on your knees and you know the rest..lol) for stalking me while i fashion my gorgeous high heels down Church, what would your wife think if she found out you were not actually going to Toronto to watch the Canucks play but, rather stalk me with your closet homosexuality in full force?.

:monkey3

Can't believe i am hearing this from a mod or can i?, i am sure Dave has given you the green light to bait me into bannishment(joke).Bottom line everything i have posted here was both advice and humourous and not to be taken personal.I believe more people grew tired of the persons constant paranoid/dulusional posts almost every page with the same advice given from each board member inbetween them.So, i throw in a little fun here and there to make a thread a little less dull for a moment but, by no means do i wish to insult anyone here, its just the same people want to start up with me in any thread i post a little humour where others just laugh or ignore it, which is how it should be.

Finally..The thing that springs to mind now after reading about Skytte's situation is, how i notice with todays generation, how hard it is to pick up women in public with out having the woman feel "creeped" about it, i kind of have to blame technology for that and the internet since most people are glued to online dating and their blackberry, they tune themselves out from reality and when the minute they get approached by a guy that wishes no harm only to have some interest in getting to know them, the woman will say freak or be very passive then text like a load of her friends and say "OMG like some creeper just came up to me!".Back in the early ninties and eighties, it was way better then today, as walking up and asking for a number or engaging in conversation was pretty much the only way you could make contact and was deemed more acceptable then how it may be precieved these days.

Last edited:
Yea,something like that..They should call you DarthKneel(as in get on your knees and you know the rest..lol) for stalking me while i fashion my gorgeous high heels down Church, what would your wife think if she found out you were not actually going to Toronto to watch the Canucks play but, rather stalk me with your closet homosexuality in full force?.

:monkey3

Can't believe i am hearing this from a mod or can i?, i am sure Dave has given you the green light to bait me into bannishment(joke).Bottom line everything i have posted here was both advice and humourous and not to be taken personal.I believe more people grew tired of the persons constant paranoid/dulusional posts almost every page with the same advice given from each board member inbetween them.So, i throw in a little fun here and there to make a thread a little less dull for a moment but, by no means do i wish to insult anyone here, its just the same people want to start up with me in any thread i post a little humour where others just laugh or ignore it, which is how it should be.

Finally..The thing that springs to mind now after reading about Skytte's situation is, how i notice with todays generation, how hard it is to pick up women in public with out having the woman feel "creeped" about it, i kind of have to blame technology for that and the internet since most people are glued to online dating and their blackberry, they tune themselves out from reality and when the minute they get approached by a guy that wishes no harm only to have some interest in getting to know them, the woman will say freak or be very passive then text like a load of her friends and say "OMG like some creeper just came up to me!".Back in the early ninties and eighties, it was way better then today, as walking up and asking for a number or engaging in conversation was pretty much the only way you could make contact and was deemed more acceptable then how it may be precieved these days.

I resent that. I'm a Habs fan. :D

Watch out for men.
11kcs2q.gif

I seriously doubt he was too shy to ask me out, so he followed me home where he could get invited in for a cup of tea, making up a lame excuse for being there.

He wasn't shy when he talked to me. He walked up to me, started to talk, got me into the conversation, lead the conversation, didn't stutter or anything.

Of course, that doesn't mean that he has easy time asking for numbers just because he's good at talking about his job(teaching) and the future of libraries.

I just wonder what kind of guy he must be if he asks for my last name, not my first, talks to me for an hour without asking for my number, then follows me home (btw, I checked, my building does not rent rooms out over night).

If he wanted a date, he wasn't just shy, he was stupid. Couldn't he see that he was way creepy?

The only fact that suggests he's innocent is that he let me see him on my way home (he walked by and said hi). But on the other hand, maybe he wanted me to see him so I would invite him in, because then I would easier convinced by the "I'm lost" excuse(I know I sound paranoid, but a intelligent rapist would think of this. Or maybe just some sleezy/shy guy who doesn't know how to seduce women properly)

I'm not saying that every girl who has a guy walk up to her on the street should be worried, I mean, how else are you going to meet someone?

I had my first kickboxing lesson (man, that was a work out). I doubt I'll learn how to survive a battle to the death from it, but what the hell, if I get in shape, I can run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back