I'm scared

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put Valfar on ignore, like many do. You'll find you are not missing much (unless you enjoy the numerous photos he posts of himself). ;)

Just put Valfar on ignore, like many do. You'll find you are not missing much (unless you enjoy the numerous photos he posts of himself). ;)

Well, its better then seeing pics of your silly bird tattoo.:monkey3

Y'all need to relax and stop taking everything i say so personal.

Well, its better then seeing pics of your silly bird tattoo.:monkey3

Y'all need to relax and stop taking everything i say so personal.

Hmmmm...I wonder how many would agree with that statement. :lol :lol

Hmmmm...I wonder how many would agree with that statement. :lol :lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/D_K2Zj9UcCU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/D_K2Zj9UcCU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/D_K2Zj9UcCU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/D_K2Zj9UcCU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:lol:lol:lol Valfar's a legend. :rotfl

I like telling people how to behave, so he's not that big a annoyance.

Besides, him making people dislike him is really more his problem than mine, ya now?

I actually agree with Val here, your kind of stupid for handeling it the way you have. And this thread is only serving to make things worse. Either he's stalking you and its a matter for the police, or hes a shy kid that liked you. Either way I think your coming off as the crazier of the two with some of the reactions I've read.

I had a beard a year ago and was coming out of a midnight screening of Back to the Future, I was walking to my car and happened to be behind a girl who kept looking back at me, I smiled to try and reassure her because I could tell she was getting nervous and then she started to speed up, when she looked back again, I had my keys in plane sight and locked my car which was a few cards in front of her so it honked and she got the idea, she stopped and apologised and we had a laugh. My point is I suspect that happens almost nightly in the city. I understand being catious but frankly, its insulting to guys as well to think we just can't wait to rape you.

I actually agree with Val here, your kind of stupid for handeling it the way you have. And this thread is only serving to make things worse. Either he's stalking you and its a matter for the police, or hes a shy kid that liked you. Either way I think your coming off as the crazier of the two with some of the reactions I've read.

I had a beard a year ago and was coming out of a midnight screening of Back to the Future, I was walking to my car and happened to be behind a girl who kept looking back at me, I smiled to try and reassure her because I could tell she was getting nervous and then she started to speed up, when she looked back again, I had my keys in plane sight and locked my car which was a few cards in front of her so it honked and she got the idea, she stopped and apologised and we had a laugh. My point is I suspect that happens almost nightly in the city. I understand being catious but frankly, its insulting to guys as well to think we just can't wait to rape you.

A shy kid who left the library when she left (although he said he was staying for awhile), followed her home pretending to be on his cell, stood outside her apartment building, knocked on her door-- and all after getting such specific personal info (which lesson learned hopefully won't happen again with a complete stranger)...?

I'm sorry, but you (as a male who can grow a mountain man beard) don't have any clue what this girl went through... and furthermore she has every right to express her fear or seek a friendly voice here because as some of you are seemingly unaware most of the people here feel that although we are separated by many miles and even borders, this is a community.

I started a thread a few years ago after coming home (with my then two-year old in my arms) to find my front door kicked in and my home burglarized... Did I start the thread immediately? No. Did I use it to express my anger and seek helpful advice from others (similar to say finding a scorpion in a bathtub)?-- Yes. It was a good outlet and I received good support-- My situation got resolved-- I hope that this situation is resolved as well, but if it's still ongoing then this is a safe place for reassurance (especially for someone who may feel isolated).

Every guy has had that moment when he knew a girl (usually late at night walking down the street or in a parking lot) was nervous because of his presence--- Maybe some guys need to try and walk a mile in high heels (don't take that literally Valfar-- I can see you now walking up and down Church Street :horror if that isn't already a usual Wednesday evening for you) before they start to judge the merits of someone who needed to start this thread.

Let's keep things positive and hopefully this was just a misunderstanding. The authorities have been informed and now Skytteflickan88 has learned a valuable lesson about revealing too much to strangers... and to quote Coleridge--

A sadder and a wiser (wo)man,
(S)he rose the morrow morn.

She came here and posted here before she called the police, sorry thats the wrong way to handle it if she was geniunely distresssed. And its entirely possible it was a simple misunderstanding that he couldn't work up the courage to actually ask her out. People here only stand to confuse her more.

What the hell would people on a toy forum be able to do for her in that moment?

I understand seeking comfort here, as I posted in another thread, I almost died yesterday, but I didn't come up to my computer and post "hey guys my air way is closing up" before I dialed 9-11.

(don't take that literally Valfar-- I can see you now walking up and down Church Street :horror if that isn't already a usual Wednesday evening for you) before they start to judge the merits of someone who needed to start this thread.

Mod police checking in. Is that an insult? :dunno:D

Entire post quoted. Very well put. The OP learned some very valuable lessons in this thread and credit to her for wanting to do something about it. If you can afford it go ahead and learn some type of self-defense. Better to know it and not need it, then vice versa. Just listen to the news everyday to hear what's going on. Harrisburg just elected a new mayor. Just the other day her son was arrested for attempted rape. Just yesterday past Olympic skater Nancy Kerrigans brother was arrested for killing their father. Crazy stuff happens all the time.

She came here and posted here before she called the police, sorry thats the wrong way to handle it if she was geniunely distresssed. And its entirely possible it was a simple misunderstanding that he couldn't work up the courage to actually ask her out. People here only stand to confuse her more.

What the hell would people on a toy forum be able to do for her in that moment?

I understand seeking comfort here, as I posted in another thread, I almost died yesterday, but I didn't come up to my computer and post "hey guys my air way is closing up" before I dialed 9-11.
People handle things differently. She now knows that she should have called 9-11 but she didn't at the time. She likely panicked.

I just watch a video the other day of a policeman getting gunned down in the line of duty. He pulled a guy over. The guy got out of his car and walked probably 10 foot toward the cop and exchanged words with the officer. Whole time cops yelling at him to freeze and hands up. Guy walks back to his car with cop still yelling at him to freeze, pulls a rifle out. Cops screaming at him to drop the gun. Gun battle ensues. You can hear the cop screaming. Guy calmy walks out of the dash cams view where he continues to shoot at the officer. Cop screaming the whole time. This is a trained police officer and he panicked and died from it. Why do we not expect that the OP, a young college girl wouldn't panic.

Entire post quoted. Very well put. The OP learned some very valuable lessons in this thread and credit to her for wanting to do something about it. If you can afford it go ahead and learn some type of self-defense. Better to know it and not need it, then vice versa. Just listen to the news everyday to hear what's going on. Harrisburg just elected a new mayor. Just the other day her son was arrested for attempted rape. Just yesterday past Olympic skater Nancy Kerrigans brother was arrested for killing their father. Crazy stuff happens all the time.

Gotta love our new wonderful Mayor. I can't believe people put her in office. She is horrible!

Just checking in, did anything happen with this guy after the first night? I don't want to read through 154 posts to find out.

Ehh, one more post. I don't know if you detractors have any kids on not but I have girls. Having girls puts things in a different light. I'm wary of damn near any boys around my girls. If any of my girls would tell me a story like the OP you can damn well be sure that my gut instinct would be telling me something was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back