I'm getting tired of LOTRGuide.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it that time of the month or something?

Why are people getting upset over stupid little things?

As I feared, this thread has done nothing but stir up bad blood (although not in the way I'd expected) and has become boring to me.

Grow up people!

Re: I'm banned too!!

I grew tired of hanging out with brainless high-school bullies when I was in high school, Diesel. That's what your very presence on this forum exudes. You are an arrogant bully. Do you even realize how boring that is?

Dave...if you're listening...I can't understand why this guy is still on here. True, he and I have had some cordial discussion in the past, but I've turned a blind eye to his caustic and inflammatory remarks toward other members. (DarkSyren, Josh, etc.) But lately, it's getting out of hand. Name-calling is now a regular thing for him. And, often enough, his overtones are threatening. His remarks are derogatory, disruptive and rude.

Your attitude is sophomoric at best, Diesel. Grow the hell up. You call us hypocrites? For one who goes to such lengths to berate the "fanboys" among us, you certainly are on a meteoric rise toward the highest post count here.

Pay attention: You are not bright. You are not witty. Your "arguments" are anything but. Your sentences are mostly fragments, and your "thoughts" are half-formed, with nothing to back them up but the brutish nature with which you applied them.

In short, I choose not to "debate" with you because what you were doing was nothing of the sort. You're unarmed there, mate. You try hitting me out of the blue with ill-advised non-sequitors and circular logic. You don't have a clue how to be civilized, so you hit below the belt. Your "contributions" to this forum, as many as you've made in the month since you joined, are utterly worthless.

And you and others like you have made this forum worthless to me.

Go ahead and ban me, Dave. I won't be around to feel it.

:sob

you read into things a bit too much...

threatening overtones...? get real...

and you're questioning my sentence structure...? :lol i was not an English major, and writing never was my strong point, but this is the first time i've been attacked because i do not structure my sentences correctly... :lol

just golden... :rollin

I've never come right out and flamed someone!

yeah, like when you saw my picture, the only thing you could say, was i was on steroids... :rolleyes

and you've continued to insinuate it ever since...

LINGO: Sentance Fragment
LISA: Sentance FRAGMENT IS A SENTACE FRAGMENT
LINGO: Must consrve battery power.

Haha, yes, but that, The Amazing Race, Lost, Rove Live, The OC and The Footy Show are the only TV shows I watch.

!

OK how about this one....

:puke This whole thread just SUCKS!!!!:puke

:horse :horse :horse :horse :horse

Ok time to move on already folks.............

:horse :rolleyes :horse :rolleyes :horse :rolleyes :poke 8o

Re: !

This thread is the suckiest suck that ever sucked
It just plained sucked.

Well, I think, "it rocks!" and......I'm not tellin' why! :rollin :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

Back