"I'm Batman." -Keaton 1:1 bust arrives!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eli26 said:
How much would an unpainted joker go for? Would love to have something that beautiful on display.

I believe an unpainted cast is $350.

Gruson said:
I believe an unpainted cast is $350.

That isn't bad! Not bad at all! Especially considering how beautiful is. Question is yeah I get one for 350, but who do I get to paint it? Plus got to factor in shipping costs between his studio, the commissioned painter, and yourself.

Eli26 said:
That isn't bad! Not bad at all! Especially considering how beautiful is. Question is yeah I get one for 350, but who do I get to paint it? Plus got to factor in shipping costs between his studio, the commissioned painter, and yourself.

Yup.

A paint job can run anywhere from $200 to $950, depending on who does it, for a 1:1 bust.

I know that Camper charges around $800 for the pictured Joker above (including silk tie, flower, glass eyes).

So if you wanted it to look just like that, you would end up spending around $1200 total for the bust.

But, you can use cheaper painters and only spend $550 on it. It could still look really nice.

Or you could always paint it yourself. :)

Back