"I'm Batman." -Keaton 1:1 bust arrives!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ill Jedi said:
Very nice Gruson!

Was this a commissioned piece or did the do a run of these?

It is the Howard S bust.

You can still find the unfinished Batman bust (RPF forum) but you will need to hire a painter for it.

As for the Aliens Warrior, you biatches better back off!!!!

:)

Gruson said:
It is the Howard S bust.

You can still find the unfinished Batman bust (RPF forum) but you will need to hire a painter for it...
Thanks for the info Gru. I've also caught the 1:1 Fever since I got my Thing bust and Spidey's on his way. This and the Nicholson Joker are sick!! :rock

King Darkness said:
Why, did you sell yours to Gruson:D

Gruson will give it a great home!!!

No hater here.
Nah, the one I bought is arriving today. I will post pics when I get it.

Gruson said:
Ok,

This piece just rocks!!!!!!!

Thanks to Steve over at RPF. I am very impressed!

bat1copyyk5.jpg

I am unfathomably jealous! I have wanted one of those for years.
Great catch!

I got a Nicholson Joker bust from eBay yesterday. Now I have to get it painted, and it should look like this.

JokerPaint2.jpg

JokerPaint1.jpg

Last edited:
DetroitSportsFan said:
I got a Nicholson Joker bust from eBay yesterday. Now I have to get it painted, and it should look like this.

JokerPaint2.jpg

JokerPaint1.jpg
sweet! is that real ribbon and a real (fake) flower? looks to thin to be sculpted. amazing detail.

Correct, flower and silk tie are not sculpted. :)

Howard's work is awesome.

Camper also painted one of these up...amazing:

Joker_1_w.jpg

Joker_6_w.jpg

That's absolutely incredible!! That painted Joker is the best looking bust I have ever seen!!! It's so lifelike...

Both pieces looks very good. But, the Joker is incredible. Looks just like Jack...

"Wait till they get a load of me..."

"You ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light? I ask that of all my prey."

:cool:

That guys work is unbelievable... what an amazing talent! You must be very proud to have such a great work in your collection!

Back