Ilum Padme?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks more like Angelina Jolie than Portman. Well, this is definitely $70 I can spend on somehting else!

It looks better in person. Still not great though. The head looks better in the hood, which looks really weird in the pic to me, but the body/suit is about the same.

Asajj also has a pretty form fitting costume under that skirt/kilt thing, I wonder why they couldn't get Padme to look half this good...

SCC_0980_resize.JPG

SCC_0756_resize.JPG

Asajj looks f-in sick!!! Might just be the best SSC figure of the year!

Oh well. Yavin Luke was very underwhelming then SS knocked the Bespin version out of the park. Maybe Ilum Padme is the "Yavin" equivalent and we'll see an awesome Queen Amidala Theed invasion to make us forget about this one....

Asajj looks f-in sick!!! Might just be the best SSC figure of the year!

I am thinking the same thing. I am not a big fan of the character, but I am anticipating this figure eagerly! Tons of potential for awesome poses.

As for Padme, I like the HS. The body isn't perfect, but I think the promised changes to the outfit will help her alot. Also...Sideshow doesn't pose their figures very well in my opinion, so I always keep that in mind when judging these.

I got one. With exclusive item I doubt I'll keep it. It's not the sculpt, I just don't really care for this version. There's only a few Padme's I'd actually want, this really isn't one.

Ordered mine as well.

Honestly, the product shots on the order page look much better than the SDCC pics so far. I think the camera flashes and harsher lightings are distorting how it will look in person.

And it was nice to see a $55 tag on it. :)

The completist in me has it on order, but this was my least favorite when they polled for who to make, so I may snap out of it before she ships.

I have it on order but I seriously doubt I'll keep it.

I can't really put my finger on it, but something just seems really off

Not ordering, I think the only version of her I'd buy is the Theed invasion... she was real kickass during that part. Not so much the rest of the time.

Ordered as well. The face sculpt is excellent. The costume...needs work.

I think the face is pretty nicely done, I think it is that the costume design looks too far removed from the Star Wars universe that the toy will stand out. I think Asajj will look nice next to other Sith, but this version of Padme doesn't have the same "feel" as other SW figures.

Back