Ilum Padme?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought he was joking.

Yeah, sex-pot anime Portman. I can't wait to see how many here swap the body out for one of those exaggerated Cy-Girls bodies.

Man, I love these threads :lol They make it all worthwhile. We could post a pic of just a random color and say it's a teaser and watch the insanity ensue.... *gets an idea*....

Keep up the guessing, I'll grab some popcorn :rock

i for one am very happy to give you pleasure dusty! :rotfl

My guess it's the Neimodians but with the picture run through a reverse negative in Photoshop.

07teaser04.gif
250px-Nutegunraynaboo.jpg

Man, I love these threads :lol They make it all worthwhile. We could post a pic of just a random color and say it's a teaser and watch the insanity ensue.... *gets an idea*....

That's just cruel:lol

So Dusty, you're not going to give up any clue. Come on, you know you want to.

I'll keep my opinions to myself as to what I think the teaser is because most of the time I turn out to be wrong.

Come on Dusty, give us a clue...... you gave us one last year for the Jabba set. The wait is killing me.

Dusty, just PM me and let me know what it is , I'll keep it to myself, I promise! Mum's the word. I won't tell a soul!:monkey3:D:monkey3

07teaser04.gif

It seems pretty obvious to me that it is a gloved right hand holding a blaster (that's the black part of the pic), with a pale blue something in the background. The something does look like the same shade of blue as the inside of Snowbunny Padme's cloak, and not too many people wore white gloves like that.

If that image is of Illum Padme's hand holding her pistol, it would seem then that Sideshow has developed some better female hands as well, because the hand looks more life-like as the male hands currently do and not so toyish as hands like on the Sarah Connor figure appear.

Good point MF. That has always been one of my gripes with Sidehow females id their hands look so fake when compared to the male hands.

Back