Ilum Padme?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More evidence to support the thumbnail...

SideshowSWComingSoonatCIV.jpg

Is there anybody that thinks the 2 pack will be the droids? Everyone seems to think Nute and Rune but I would think the droids would be about 1,000,000 times more popular.

I think our chances of seeing the line get a little more EU spice in it are better than ever....hasbro is enjoying a decent success with their "Comic 2-Pack" series, featuring characters from the comics...the Vos one is cool and I'm really looking forward to the pack with Ashard Hett and the Dark Woman.

Those packs definitely create more familiarity and exposure for these EU characters that's for sure. And yes, DarkArtist...Quinlan would be a GREAT figure!

Oh and on that 2 pack....I had a flash when everyone was jammin on the forthcoming Hobbit figures and the new small Buck...wouldn't it be a roit if the pack was....2 Jawas?

Is there anybody that thinks the 2 pack will be the droids? Everyone seems to think Nute and Rune but I would think the droids would be about 1,000,000 times more popular.

That would be better IMO, I have no intrest in Nute & Rune.

Man, I love these threads :lol They make it all worthwhile. We could post a pic of just a random color and say it's a teaser and watch the insanity ensue.... *gets an idea*....

Keep up the guessing, I'll grab some popcorn :rock

Man, I love these threads :lol They make it all worthwhile. We could post a pic of just a random color and say it's a teaser and watch the insanity ensue.... *gets an idea*....

Keep up the guessing, I'll grab some popcorn :rock

Yeah but Dusty...you gotta admit, we nailed it for the thor vs loki dio small teaser..we got ya on this one...:monkey1

The newsletter even says a "cool" announcement... I think we're safe in assuming Padme.

And this really would be a pass for me. I really only need 1 Padme in the collection and this one wouldn't be it.

I'd be fine with Nute Gunray, but I wouldn't want Rune Haako. Illum Padme is great. A good figure to go with the others. And I'd really like the droids, especially since I have no one to go with my Dejarik holochess table.

Or a pair of characters that just wouldn't sell well on their own.

Psst: Nute and Rune.

I hope they don't do 2 Jawas or little Ani and kid Greedo or something silly. I can't imagine they would. And Dave said we'd all be pleasantly surprised. It would not be pleasant to see little Ani.

Back