Ikea Granas Coffee Table become awesome Display Case

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been to 2 Home Depots and can't find any MDF boards to make as a base. What have people been using or what item number do I ask for?

I'm curious to know how the aluminium angle was actually attached to the MDF...couldn't find mention of it anywhere.

Help?

Ok guys I have a slight dilema I currently have 3 dining tables in my area for under a $100. Have not seen a coffee table ever :gah: To those that have converted dining tables is it worth just getting the larger table or is it worth waiting however long it takes till one turns up? :impatient:

It looks like I will have to get the dining table for the upcoming HT 1989 Batmobile.

The dining table is 57" long. The Batmobile is already 39" long. Which leaves about 9" in front and back room if the Batmobile is placed in the middle.

Ok guys I have a slight dilema I currently have 3 dining tables in my area for under a $100. Have not seen a coffee table ever :gah: To those that have converted dining tables is it worth just getting the larger table or is it worth waiting however long it takes till one turns up? :impatient:

If you have the space...get the dining table. I'm yet to finisih my conversion but I've had a few new ideas that the extra space is going to make possible.

Just scored a Granas coffee table for $40 picked up!!

It looks like the 89 Batmobile will have to go in it. The size of the table was much bigger than I thought haha

I was on Kijiji (Craigslist in Canada), and someone was offering a free granas coffee table. I already had one, and I was really interested in picking up a 2nd for free, but my GF looked at me and said absolutely not :(

There in lies your mistake. You don't look at them unless they talk to you and even then you do that selectively!!

[ame]https://youtu.be/e2bnkAOsyfA[/ame]
WOOF

Back