Ikea Granas Coffee Table become awesome Display Case

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another custom in progress
20130318_190608_zpsa2981e43.jpg

Man, first time down in the display section and find this thread. Gonna have to go through it with a fine toothed comb but had to say freaking awesome!!

Also reminds me I dont have an Ikea near me:gah:

Finally! Got a coffee table and an end table off of craigslist for $80! Gonna start working on em next week hopefully!

Ooooooooohhhhh. Another shiny budget display. Again here I like to thank you figure freak for this great idea ;). See you should have just started this thread yourself ;). Well at least you are in here all the time :D

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

used on Craigslist and Kijiji
try to broaden the search using more generic terms e.g Ikea Glass Coffee Table. This one was cheap and not many may actually remember the model name of it. The model name is really only "well known" because of FigureFreak ;)

Hey I was at Ikea last weekend and Saw that they had the dining table and small dining table on display. So I thought the line was discontinued. Could it be that their bringing it back?

Wish that was the case but only the coffee table was discontinued :(
I actually picked up the dinning table from the as is section for cheap and stored it for use one day :). Mind you the mounting is different

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Back