Ikea detolf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant wait to get my bonus so I can finish my basement and upgrade to Pax. Bestas are not cutting it for me anymore.

If I planned to buy anymore tall Besta's, I would be there today picking some up today. I have a new plan for our future den that includes getting our prints on the walls as well. So no more tall ones for us.

I have both. I can squeeze my AH Coms on top of my tall one. I had to buy a smaller one to display my bigger pieces. My Hulk, Surfer, and Spidey Coms can't fit on top of the tall one so I was forced to buy a short one as well.

Yeah I do not recommend going for the Detolf honestly in general. It's just a bad looking display case. It's cheap and will protect from dust, but it doesn't look nice at all and it's terribly inefficient for statues.

I disagree that it isn't nice. But it definitely isn't sufficient for PF's.

I prefer Bestas over Detolf, but to each their own.

Detolfs are nice for 1/6 and smaller stuff. You really can't beat the price. But they're not great for keeping dust out, there's not much less dust in the detolfs compared to some of the stuff just sitting out.

Back