Ikea Detolf Display Case

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Detolfs are ok. I think anything more than 2 figures a shelf is cluttered for them. I would need about 12 of them.

....Du wirst lachen ging mir auch so, hab erst mal hier das halbe Forum durchstöbert und geschaut wer wieviel Gewicht auf die Glasböden stellt:D
hab nun 6Detolfs mit unterschiedlichen Gewichten bestückt und kann Dich wirklich beruhigen, da kann nix passieren!

Übrigens mach mal Bilder von Deiner Sammlung, da sind ja Hammerteile dabei:cool: ... ich sag nur Predator Life Size:D

Ich bin gerade dabei das Zimmer in dem die Sammlung steht etwas zu renovieren. Deshalb ist das meiste Zeug im Moment verpackt. Sobald ich fertig bin, werde ich schnellstmöglich Bilder posten.
Die Predator Büste ist der Hammer. Kann ich nur jedem empfehlen! :naughty

Ich bin gerade dabei das Zimmer in dem die Sammlung steht etwas zu renovieren. Deshalb ist das meiste Zeug im Moment verpackt. Sobald ich fertig bin, werde ich schnellstmöglich Bilder posten.
Die Predator Büste ist der Hammer. Kann ich nur jedem empfehlen! :naughty

....das hab ich zum Glück hinter mir mit dem umräumen:D . Ja die Büste sieht echt hammergeil aus, Glückwunsch da hast Du wirklich was feines geschnappt:cool:

....dann viel spass noch beim renovieren und pass auf die guten Stücke auf:naughty

The Detolfs are ok. I think anything more than 2 figures a shelf is cluttered for them. I would need about 12 of them.

I agree and I have 8 of them. (6 built, 2 waiting in the wings...) They are really nice for the price.

I use them mostly for 1/6th figures. I don't trust either the glass shelves or the welding that holds up the bars that the shelves rest on, for heavy pieces.

I have mostly 3 figures displayed per shelf. If you can place the Detolf so that you can view all four sides, then perhaps 4 or 5 figures could work.

OK, not to hijack the thread totally, but what are the best lights for these? I got 5 of them on the day they were $20 and I need lights for them now. I've heard LEDs are the only way to go because of the possible heat damage.

I agree and I have 8 of them. (6 built, 2 waiting in the wings...) They are really nice for the price.

I use them mostly for 1/6th figures. I don't trust either the glass shelves or the welding that holds up the bars that the shelves rest on, for heavy pieces.

I have mostly 3 figures displayed per shelf. If you can place the Detolf so that you can view all four sides, then perhaps 4 or 5 figures could work.

It works well in 2, 3, and 5.

I am not a huge fan of 4's but it can be done.

Back