Ignite 1/6 Ninja!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched it the other day. Other than the first 15 mins and the last 15 mins (which are indeed awesome 80s ninja fun) it's almost unwatchable. Franco Nero is a cipher.

As far as 1:6 Red Ninjas... if Crazy Owners just released the white Ninja garb separately (along with some weapons/accessories) we could just get those and dye them any color we choose. :lecture

If you scour the HK retailers on ebaY, you'll find the outfits for about $10 each bud. I snagged a loose figure w/suit for about $7 a few months back.

If you scour the HK retailers on ebaY, you'll find the outfits for about $10 each bud. I snagged a loose figure w/suit for about $7 a few months back.

I've been looking, but so far just the black and brown outfits have been popping up. :( I'll keep trying, though. I want a few white ones to dye red and other colors.

I watched it the other day. Other than the first 15 mins and the last 15 mins (which are indeed awesome 80s ninja fun) it's almost unwatchable. Franco Nero is a cipher.

As far as 1:6 Red Ninjas... if Crazy Owners just released the white Ninja garb separately (along with some weapons/accessories) we could just get those and dye them any color we choose. :lecture

It's a awful movie, but fun 80's action flick none the less. And Crazy Owners needs more ninjas.

I dyed my white one red, but never ended up reassembling the figure. I'll probably wait until I have more TTS. I'm a little schizo when comes to projects, jumping from one to another. The Ignite/CO tailoring is very nice though.

I dyed my white one red, but never ended up reassembling the figure. I'll probably wait until I have more TTS. I'm a little schizo when comes to projects, jumping from one to another. The Ignite/CO tailoring is very nice though.

Aren't you gonna have a blast remembering how to wrap and tie everything. :lol

How did that turned out?
Do you have any pics to share?
What did you do with the plastic/vinyl strip from the mask and arm guards?

Hi,
Can someone point me out to a direct link where you can see how they tie the knots of the ninja shozoku? There are plenty of pics on the web but none really shows you the proper way of tying the uniform.

Thanks.

Back