Ignite 1/6 Ninja!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing. If I had the patience I would love to do that. There are some cool and simple to use stop motion programs out there these days.

New black and cammo sets!!
Bad-ass!!

From OSW

kenslc said:

COF-023A-1.jpg

COF-023A-2.jpg

COF-023A-3.jpg

COF-023B-1.jpg

COF-023B-2.jpg

COF-023B-3.jpg

2 metal Bat'lifs....f'n awesome!! :panic:

I'd love to get two camo ninjas and another black to go with the first release, depends on the price. This is just the costume and accessories right, no body or head included?

Check out Cotswold!

https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_display.asp?strDisplayName=IgniteCrazyOwners

Set includes:

- Camouflaged Ninja Shinobi Outfit
- "Wakizashi" Sword (metal)
- "Batliff" Blades (pair, metal)
- "Suntetsu" Spikes (pair, metal)
- "Kunai" Shuriken (five, metal)
- Star Shuriken (fifteen, metal)
- "Shogee" Chained Weapon (metal)

Note: figure not included (display only).

Limited to only 200 sets worldwide.

GII-COF023B $47.99

Thanks Elendil, it's been a long time since I saw something cool and quality in 1/6 offered for $50 a set. I'll place a preorder soon!

I wish they'd not waste time with camo ninja suits - could have done a grey or dark blue instead - as feudal ninja suits in camouflage look unrealistic and, dare I say, completely ridiculous. :(

Who said they were feudal Ninja suits?:dunno

My knowledge of Japanese history? :pfft:

You generally will never see shinobi (if you ever see them as they do not really exist) wearing anything like that in the modern era. Ignite/Crazy Owner did make a modern ninja (I though he was an awful figure, though) before and gave him modern equipment such as modern sandals, modern gauntlets etc. Though entirely fictional, he made more sense than the camo ninja they have been putting out, who wear fashion out of Edo-Meiji era prints, yet camouflaged. The last camo ninja looked, in my opinion, even more ridiculous:

801ninja.jpg

He is far too old-fashioned for his camo.

That away bits of the black ninja's equipment (namely the harmful weapons etc.) and you could make him a practitioner of Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu, but that would still leave the camo ninja suit unusable. There has never been a ninja with modern camo throughout history. I think the ninja outfit and camo are very jarring. A modern ninja would most likely wear more modern clothing for his mission, and carry very modern equipment (possibly even a silencer gun) - he'd probably wear a balaclava too. He'd replace his old-fashioned gear with more practical modern gear, in other words.

Now, in my opinion of course, they should have made a grey, green or blue ninja as they are the most likely colours than ninja would have worn - for the simple reason that they are harder to see in the dark than even pure black. Well, I have no interest in ''modern ninja'', anyway, so I think that black set looks fine...though he can do without the ridiculous Batleth. I am not sure why people feel the need to give martial artists a weapon invented for Klingons in 'Star Trek'.

My knowledge of Japanese history? :pfft:

You generally will never see shinobi (if you ever see them as they do not really exist) wearing anything like that in the modern era. Ignite/Crazy Owner did make a modern ninja (I though he was an awful figure, though) before and gave him modern equipment such as modern sandals, modern gauntlets etc. Though entirely fictional, he made more sense than the camo ninja they have been putting out, who wear fashion out of Edo-Meiji era prints, yet camouflaged. The last camo ninja looked, in my opinion, even more ridiculous

That away bits of the black ninja's equipment (namely the harmful weapons etc.) and you could make him a practitioner of Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu, but that would still leave the camo ninja suit unusable. There has never been a ninja with modern camo throughout history. I think the ninja outfit and camo are very jarring. A modern ninja would most likely wear more modern clothing for his mission, and carry very modern equipment (possibly even a silencer gun) - he'd probably wear a balaclava too. He'd replace his old-fashioned gear with more practical modern gear, in other words.

Now, in my opinion of course, they should have made a grey, green or blue ninja as they are the most likely colours than ninja would have worn - for the simple reason that they are harder to see in the dark than even pure black. Well, I have no interest in ''modern ninja'', anyway, so I think that black set looks fine...though he can do without the ridiculous Batleth. I am not sure why people feel the need to give martial artists a weapon invented for Klingons in 'Star Trek'.

My point exactly.

Back