Ignite 1/6 Ninja!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the newer Black Ninja today. Another nice figure. I like him a little more than the original Black Ninja. He's on a HT TT of course. this time the paint on the head is decent. Still a bit cartoony, but clean and the neck pops onto the TT just fine. Might grab another and leave the pant legs undone for that dress look.

ninja_black1.jpg

ninja_black2.jpg

ninja_black3.jpg

ninja_black4.jpg

ninja_black5.jpg

ninja_black6.jpg

ninja_black7.jpg

Got the newer Black Ninja today. Another nice figure. I like him a little more than the original Black Ninja. He's on a HT TT of course. this time the paint on the head is decent. Still a bit cartoony, but clean and the neck pops onto the TT just fine. Might grab another and leave the pant legs undone for that dress look.

ninja_black4.jpg

I really need to pick up these two...

I know I'm about 9 years late but that's what happens when you've only been collecting for 90 days :lol

I was scoping these ninja and samurai up for awhile and decided to give the Ignite White Ninja 1st try since he was cheap!

Overall, I'm very pleased and looking forward to building a nice little display of them. :D

005-7.jpg

011-10.jpg

Hey guys,

Greg from Cotswold. Is wild to still see an ongoing thread for Ignite's line so I thought I'd chime in and say thanks for your support on our Red Ninja that we did with Ignite a few years back. Yeah, we still have a few left. It was mostly a pet project for me since I was/am a Joehead and thought it would be cool to have some figures to have fight Snake Eyes and/or Storm Shadow. I wanted to do some camo ones later on, but Ignite wanted a crazy minimum order quantity (we lucked out with 45 on the red ninjas) so we passed.

Anyway, thanks again, and keep those Ninjas silent... ;-)

Greg

Hey guys,

Greg from Cotswold. Is wild to still see an ongoing thread for Ignite's line so I thought I'd chime in and say thanks for your support on our Red Ninja that we did with Ignite a few years back. Yeah, we still have a few left. It was mostly a pet project for me since I was/am a Joehead and thought it would be cool to have some figures to have fight Snake Eyes and/or Storm Shadow. I wanted to do some camo ones later on, but Ignite wanted a crazy minimum order quantity (we lucked out with 45 on the red ninjas) so we passed.

Greg

\
thank you. I actually prefer the Ignite one to the sideshow one.

though m favorite is a hybrid of the two.

Side note, are there any good Chuck Norris heads out there?
I'd like to get the current ignite cammo ninja and put his head on it.

144 was mainly because these are packed 6 to a case for shipping to us. Dunno why my boss didn't go with just 150 even. Trust me, it was a miracle that these things are seeing the light of day with all the back and forth between myself, my boss, and Crazy Owners. I had hoped to get a ton of em here in time for GIJOECON'09 but with the non-fun costs of airfreight, we had to settle for 6 for the Con and the rest via seafreight.

I have to give kudos to a fellow collector and friend of mine, Michael Milstead, who turned me on to Sideshow Freaks recently. Will be hanging out here more often, for (to paraphrase the Hair Club for Men ad) I'm not only sell 12" stuff, but I also collect it. ;-)

Thanks again,

Greg Brown
Director of Marketing
Cotswold Collectibles, Inc.
www.elitebrigade.com

Greg,

Thanks for that "shout-out." Somehow I missed that when you originally posted it.

Later,

-M

With the new sculpt company Head Play cranking out new head sculpts practically every two weeks, I would have to think that Chuck Norris would eventually turn up...

Greg

Hey guys,

Greg
:rock :rock :rock

that... was really cool...

I still need the camo and new black one... has headplay gotten around to releasing a Chuck Norris head?

Back