Iforigno Darth Vader Custom Cape/Tunic Sets *Now Accepting Orders, Info on Post #580*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth vader cape interest thread

I've got a Vader cape from your first run. If you're going through with making the tunic then I'd be in for a full set since you've improved the fabrication of the cape since then.

TUNIC ONLY
marker2037 (tunic only)
shocktrooper_au (tunic only)

FULL SET
galactiboy (full set)
youbastard (full set)
FLOSI (full set)
King Darkness (full set)
Wor-Gar (Full Set)
jsjedi (Full Set)
Billy (Full Set)
barryo (Full Set)
Tabula Rasa (full set)

:D

Keep it going. The more the merrier.

i am interested in the full set depending on price.

I might be up for a tunic, but I need to see some pics to decide if it's a worthy upgrade.

Whoever's keeping track, lock me in for a set. I'll be modding to the Kaustic body, so if there's a choice as there was last run, I'd take the slightly shorter one. If not, no biggy. It's too much of an improvement to pass up. Thanks for the new run...I was hoping!

I would like a full set as well. I have the regular sideshow body on my Vader. I think a new tunic and cape would be great! Sign me up please :D

i guess when the list gets compiled we need to let lforigno know what base body we are using so we get the right length.

(captain obvious strikes again.....:yess:)

My vader has the body it came with, but I definitely want a cape. Full set would depend on the price.

We will certainly need to address this run of capes/robes as to length.

When I originally contaced Lance about the new run it was for people who were doing the switch the the KP02 body -- which is shorter than the regular SS Vader and shorter than the modded SS Vader. He has not yet asked me for the measurements on the new height though.

That said, its really up to Lance what he wants to offer. I just hope that the overwhelming demand for the KP02 capes and robes is what we end up with as that's what I need for mine. I have material that's too long now and don't need another set.

The previous capes were not hemmed, so I imagine carious heights might not be too big of a challenge. I'm unlikely to re-mod my Vader so is need one a bit longer than the KP ones.

TUNIC ONLY
marker2037 (tunic only)
shocktrooper_au (tunic only)
MarfMaster

FULL SET
galactiboy (full set)
youbastard (full set)
FLOSI (full set)
King Darkness (full set)
Wor-Gar (Full Set)
jsjedi (Full Set)
Billy (Full Set)
barryo (Full Set)
Tabula Rasa (full set)
shockwave
mah45
Darth_IMPoor
Riblets
Pixletwin
jsjedi

Okay, this list should be current.

How big of a difference is there between the KP and modded Vader height wise? I have no desire to mod mine to the other body.

We will certainly need to address this run of capes/robes as to length.

When I originally contaced Lance about the new run it was for people who were doing the switch the the KP02 body -- which is shorter than the regular SS Vader and shorter than the modded SS Vader. He has not yet asked me for the measurements on the new height though.

That said, its really up to Lance what he wants to offer. I just hope that the overwhelming demand for the KP02 capes and robes is what we end up with as that's what I need for mine. I have material that's too long now and don't need another set.

With this info, and seeing pics of both your and KD's Vaders, I've also decided to convert mine over to the Kaustic. Just ordered one. I'd want a shorter tunic / cape as well. Not sure if we want to be stating that intent yet as well.

How big of a difference is there between the KP and modded Vader height wise? I have no desire to mod mine to the other body.

I'm not 100% sure but I had my Vader down to just under 13.75 inches by removing the torso piece entirely, but now have it down to about 13 3/8 inches on the KP02. So it shouldn't be too much difference in length, about a quarter inch difference roughly.

Is this a set for the new Vader? God damn it Flosi, why didn't you tell me? I'm interested if the price is reasonable. :mad:

I'm not 100% sure but I had my Vader down to just under 13.75 inches by removing the torso piece entirely, but now have it down to about 13 3/8 inches on the KP02. So it shouldn't be too much difference in length, about a quarter inch difference roughly.

I'll need to measure mine... Vader that is. :monkey3

Is this a set for the new Vader? God damn it Flosi, why didn't you tell me? I'm interested if the price is reasonable. :mad:

No, just a new set for the old Vader... And I'm sorry. :(

LOL, don't be sorry. I was busting your balls, carry on my wayward son.

Back