Iforigno Darth Vader Custom Cape/Tunic Sets *Now Accepting Orders, Info on Post #580*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth vader cape interest thread

dont yell at flosi............he's fragile.........:monkey3

Well, I am Italian. :hi5:

leglamp1.jpg

TUNIC ONLY
marker2037 (tunic only)
shocktrooper_au (tunic only)
MarfMaster

FULL SET
galactiboy (full set)
youbastard (full set)
FLOSI (full set)
King Darkness (full set)
Wor-Gar (Full Set)
jsjedi (Full Set)
Billy (Full Set)
barryo (Full Set)
Tabula Rasa (full set)
shockwave (full set)
mah45
Darth_IMPoor
Riblets
Pixletwin
jsjedi

Okay, this list should be current.

How big of a difference is there between the KP and modded Vader height wise? I have no desire to mod mine to the other body.

I just wanted to make sure :monkey3. I will be doing the Vader overhall this weekend.

Alot of posts here.....does Lance even know his next 3 months of life is being planned for him by a bunch of Vader lovin' crazees?

He does, and he's committed to do the robe/tunic as well which is a huge bonus and part of the reason I never got the cape before -- I'd like the two to match.

Hopefully there's enough guys here to make to worth his while.

Flosi's List again:

TUNIC ONLY
marker2037
shocktrooper_au
MarfMaster

FULL SET
galactiboy
youbastard
FLOSI (full set)
King Darkness
Wor-Gar
jsjedi
Billy
barryo
Tabula Rasa
shockwave
mah45
Darth_IMPoor
Riblets
Pixletwin
jsjedi
eczamurai

Last edited:

We're at 16 full sets already... Does Lance have a number that he needs to get to in order to make a run? Or perhaps a better question is if he has a limit on how many he will do? :lol

We're at 16 full sets already... Does Lance have a number that he needs to get to in order to make a run? Or perhaps a better question is if he has a limit on how many he will do? :lol

He told me he was doing the run after I provided some general patterns (he didn't have his old ones anymore), but he also posted a ways back that he was doing another run and that he had help for the tunic. Not sure what page that was on now but not too far back.

He still hasn't inquired about measurements so I hope that isn't an issue down the line.

If there's any issues down the line I blame WG entirely.

I also blame you for allowing Buttflossi to handle anything of any importance.

Back