Iforigno Darth Vader Custom Cape/Tunic Sets *Now Accepting Orders, Info on Post #580*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth vader cape interest thread

Here are some pics I took of my Vader with Lance's cape (slightly modified), it really adds a lot to the figure. :rock

_MG_6250.jpg

_MG_6248.jpg

A pic of the back, to illustrate how nicely it folds/drapes

_MG_6251.jpg

Put me down as interested for a full set, and thread moved to the correct forum :duff

^Thank you!

I know another one or two people who will be joining this new batch soon. Obviously I'm also interested, Lance.

Do you need the measurements/height of the new KP-02 modded Vader? I'd love to get one the just brushes the ground instead of a cape that drags about 2 inches of material around with it.

Just please, please make sure the robe has enough extra material in the mid section for us to make the folds under the belt. Folded like a drape or curtain would be.

I'm unfamiliar with the initial runs but is the cape material susceptable to water treatment for shaping?

I will be getting the new KP-02 body this week too. Hmmm I might need to upgrade Vaders cape attire.

Hey there, I have been looking at this thread and wish I came upon it earlier. Is it still possible to get this? I would love a full set. Please let me know.

Id also be interested in a full set.

Just thought I'd put together a quick list for you, lforigno.

marker2037 (tunic only)
shocktrooper_au (tunic only)
galactiboy (full set)
youbastard (full set)
FLOSI (full set)
King Darkness (full set)
Wor-Gar (Full Set)
jsjedi (Full Set)
Billy (Full Set)

And Shockwave seemed interested as well.

I'm unfamiliar with the initial runs but is the cape material susceptable to water treatment for shaping?

You don't need to... the material has a wonderful weight and just hangs perfectly.

TUNIC ONLY
marker2037 (tunic only)

FULL SET
galactiboy (full set)
youbastard (full set)
FLOSI (full set)
King Darkness (full set)
Wor-Gar (Full Set)
jsjedi (Full Set)
Billy (Full Set)

OK, let's keep this list going

damn i initially passed on this cape but now i think i just need to dive in & take vader to another level of badassery........:lecture

TUNIC ONLY
marker2037 (tunic only)

FULL SET
galactiboy (full set)
youbastard (full set)
FLOSI (full set)
King Darkness (full set)
Wor-Gar (Full Set)
jsjedi (Full Set)
Billy (Full Set)