If they make an Anya, which one would you want?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darklord Dave said:
Lorne is far more interesting looking than any of them. My most desired Angel figure is Illyria, but Fred - not so much.
I liked Fred, but even I'll admit that I'm not super excited about a figure of her. I mainly want her for the sake of completeness.

Darth Kustomizer said:
I would like to see Sideshow offer a 12" Anya figure with both a regualr human head and a demon version head. I think that it is ridiculous that they keep churning out one of each figure, normal and game-face.

I have to disagree with the swappable head thing. If they did that, I'd have to buy two anyway so I could display both. I much prefer having the option of getting two different figures. And a lot of people only collect the monster figures and some only want the human faced figures.

And Lorne will definitely be one of the figures that Sideshow does because he is so unique looking. I'm hoping they do Gunn and Fred too but there is no question in my mind that we are going to get a Lorne figure. I'd love a Pylean Fred, an Illyria and Fred in the lab coat too.

Darklord Dave said:
Core Angel characters would include Lorne too. I don't know that we'll ever get a Gunn or even a normal Fred, I don't see them as being all that popular. And I'd consider Anya and Tara as very important for the Buffy line, but I'm sure others would disagree.

As much as I dislike Angel's Scooby gang (and I do), if they never make Fred or Gunn that would be like the Buffy line never receiving a Giles. Gaps in the core collection would make a lot of people upset, especially if they see a ton of variants and demons over the main characters.

There really is no excuse for not doing the main characters in an ongoing line, if said line is successful enough to produce more than a couple figures.

Josette said:
As much as I dislike Angel's Scooby gang (and I do), if they never make Fred or Gunn that would be like the Buffy line never receiving a Giles. Gaps in the core collection would make a lot of people upset, especially if they see a ton of variants and demons over the main characters.

There really is no excuse for not doing the main characters in an ongoing line, if said line is successful enough to produce more than a couple figures.

Especially considering we are now on 4 Angels, 3 Buffy's (not inc.PF) and 3 Spikes!!!

Back