If there is no fellowship from SS?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I think we'll see a Balrog, Cave Troll, Battle Troll, Ringwraith, Morgul Lord, Sauron, Orcs, Berserkers, etc.

There is a bit of history but there isn't that many of those pieces out there. Like I said above I found 185 pieces using the search term Lord Of The Rings Weta. Maybe in the mid 200's total. So I think there are enough folks like me that have been around that will get these and new folks to get these to keep things going.

I did a quick eBay search myself, worldwide, since it's not just ppl in the US that collect and found 290 listed. That's searching only on the title (and sometimes ppl don't always list Weta in the title) and of course, is limited to eBay, you still have forums, etc.
And of course, of say 6 months, the numbers go up and down and just about everything shows up. I spent sometime looking and getting Sam & Bill, finding a listing wasn't the problem, just getting a price I could pay.

The others are gonna be easy sellers I think. Gimli's piece looks totally badass. I can't wait to order it and set it with my Gimli SSW piece (which is still one of the few I have). Legolas looks like it could be a better piece than the SSW one in just about every way. Boromir is something totally different. A pose I've seen requested many times. So again I think will be fine. Honestly, I think pieces like Arwen are more likely to struggle than say Aragorn or GTG.

Sure, the stand alone SSW Legolas isn't the best, but then I have Legolas and Gimli on Arod, just like 5000 others do. It's a great statue, both characters look great and really, they do go very well together. So why spend around $500 to get both again as separate statues. Or even those that have the single SSW Gimli, which is also very good, why spend another $250 to double up (based on the SS preview, it's not that different). Sure, some will, or at least some will order, but then, come crunch time and all the other new characters/items they have on order start to ship, what do you think will be the first to get the chop.
As such, that's almost were I think Arwen rather then Fellowship members could well do better. We only have one Arwen statue and bust for that matter. No PF, no dio, no LSB, and the SSW Arwen could do with some improvement, both from likeness to paint apps. So given the sketch pose we have seen, a little more action Arwen, which would display very nice next to the Elrond statue, if SS can nail it, then I think that's likely to sell rather well, to both new and old collectors, especially compared to GtG.

I think the sales will be just fine for this line I really do. I think the ES of pieces need to stay around Aragorns size and things will be just fine. I also don't think everyone takes the same approach you're talking about. Just because you may have those doesn't mean folks won't buy these.

The ES will totally need to be kept under control, which of course has production issues, but in theory, a pure sculpt is cheaper to make. But at the same time, the prices are also going to be an issue, sure, things are more expensive now, but not a lot of the old SSW statues are. Buy one new SS statue or two old SSW ones, not as easy a sell as you may think.
But yes, I'm sure not all take the same approach I do, both from a new vs old point of view or even what exactly a 'Fellowship' is. As such, the only real unanswered question is, do very few think the same as me, if so, SS won't have a problem, if not, it's a bump road ahead.

It has been really interesting to read how people define the "Fellowship" appearance of these characters, as it seems like everyone has a different idea! For me, the iconic representations for each character reflect how they looked in the Fellowship of the Rings, but not necessarily scene specific.

I've never been all that picky about 'Fellowship' appearance, I was more then happy to go for all 9 'members' of the Fellowship, rather then limit them to a very specific section of one film. If you limit them that much, then technically, I don't think one will ever get the Fellowship in a fair size statue form.
So just because their not together, that never changes the fact that all 9 will be/are/were members of the Fellowship.

I did a quick eBay search myself, worldwide, since it's not just ppl in the US that collect and found 290 listed. That's searching only on the title (and sometimes ppl don't always list Weta in the title) and of course, is limited to eBay, you still have forums, etc.

Yeah, I did that just now myself. I'd still say of that there's something in the mid 200's of actual statues not busts, environments, etc. Most of them also are pieces that can be had pretty cheap anymore. Mostly cause the ES is high or considered high.

And of course, of say 6 months, the numbers go up and down and just about everything shows up. I spent sometime looking and getting Sam & Bill, finding a listing wasn't the problem, just getting a price I could pay.

Right there is an ebb and flow to things on ebay. Seems like as of now there's only 1-2 I'd say Sam and Bill's out there. Its really expensive still same as with Aragorn. Plus there may be a lot of them now being held in collections.

Sure, the stand alone SSW Legolas isn't the best, but then I have Legolas and Gimli on Arod, just like 5000 others do. It's a great statue, both characters look great and really, they do go very well together. So why spend around $500 to get both again as separate statues.

That piece is very nice. I enjoyed having it. One reason is because people might want to be able to display both equally with great views of each piece. That piece is really hard to display. The Gimli statue from SSW was still going for a decent price so this one should be cheaper or at least more readily available if the price is the same, and add that too the fact that if the SS Legolas comes out looking as IMO as solid as the first two it makes a lot of sense. Plus you're assuming again that there are that many out there that have some combo they might now want the SS pieces or that its a stretch that people might want both.

Or even those that have the single SSW Gimli, which is also very good, why spend another $250 to double up (based on the SS preview, it's not that different). Sure, some will, or at least some will order, but then, come crunch time and all the other new characters/items they have on order start to ship, what do you think will be the first to get the chop.

Well, that Gimli is one I have still. Its my Dad's favorite piece but I will order this new Gimli. It looks really really good. I won't mind having both. It may be for some but others it may not be. It will really depend on things.

As such, that's almost were I think Arwen rather then Fellowship members could well do better. We only have one Arwen statue and bust for that matter. No PF, no dio, no LSB, and the SSW Arwen could do with some improvement, both from likeness to paint apps. So given the sketch pose we have seen, a little more action Arwen, which would display very nice next to the Elrond statue, if SS can nail it, then I think that's likely to sell rather well, to both new and old collectors, especially compared to GtG.

See, I don't. I think among some it will. I could care less about owning an Arwen statue. Never had the SSW one and don't care to get it or this one from SS. I think that statue could have a really small ES cause I just don't see many outside of a few hardcore folks grabbing her.

The ES will totally need to be kept under control, which of course has production issues, but in theory, a pure sculpt is cheaper to make. But at the same time, the prices are also going to be an issue, sure, things are more expensive now, but not a lot of the old SSW statues are. Buy one new SS statue or two old SSW ones, not as easy a sell as you may think.

I agree on the ES. The market isn't there like it once was. I think the 500-750 range is a pretty safe area. Maybe 1000 with pieces like say a Balrog or Cave Troll.

Yes, the price will be a bit of an issue if they start pushing $450-500 bucks. If it stays around $235-250 I don't think so. As I've said already this is where the market is and people seem to be paying it just fine. Depends on the SSW statue and if someone does or doesn't think a better version may come out. Some also may look at it as I can buy one really good Aragorn from Sideshow or two ok pieces from the SSW line. So its not as hard a sell as you think either. :)

But yes, I'm sure not all take the same approach I do, both from a new vs old point of view or even what exactly a 'Fellowship' is. As such, the only real unanswered question is, do very few think the same as me, if so, SS won't have a problem, if not, it's a bump road ahead.

I think most folks will get the pieces they like that look good. Be it something they have kind of or not.

That piece is very nice. I enjoyed having it. One reason is because people might want to be able to display both equally with great views of each piece. That piece is really hard to display. The Gimli statue from SSW was still going for a decent price so this one should be cheaper or at least more readily available if the price is the same, and add that too the fact that if the SS Legolas comes out looking as IMO as solid as the first two it makes a lot of sense.

Yes, the Legolas/Gimli on Arod is hard to display both well, but for me, that's not much of an issue. Every now and then, I just turn it around to a totally different angle and it's almost like having a brand new statue again :) So yes, it all depends on which way ppl want to get with their Fellowship members, but unlike the SSW day's, they have choices and that's what SS are now competing in.

Plus you're assuming again that there are that many out there that have some combo they might now want the SS pieces or that its a stretch that people might want both.

Not sure I understand what your getting at there?

See, I don't. I think among some it will. I could care less about owning an Arwen statue. Never had the SSW one and don't care to get it or this one from SS. I think that statue could have a really small ES cause I just don't see many outside of a few hardcore folks grabbing her.

I actually get a feeling the other way, I just think many are waiting for something not only good, but also not another Aragorn. As such, if SS get her right, and the price is say less then Aragorn (no reason why it shouldn't be), then I would expect some pretty solid sales. Either way, one of us is going to be right.

Yes, the price will be a bit of an issue if they start pushing $450-500 bucks. If it stays around $235-250 I don't think so. As I've said already this is where the market is and people seem to be paying it just fine. Depends on the SSW statue and if someone does or doesn't think a better version may come out. Some also may look at it as I can buy one really good Aragorn from Sideshow or two ok pieces from the SSW line. So its not as hard a sell as you think either. :)

I mean $500 from the point of view of getting two characters, ie Legolas and Gimli. So each SS one is around the $250 mark, especially once postage is added, compared to the currently cheapest US eBay listing for the SSW Legolas/Gimli at $289 with 0 bids. And before you jump up and down and point out the more expensive BiN listings, 3 most recent sales were between $150-269, so getting it fairly cheap isn't really any issue, outside of all those that currently own it.
So yes, Aragorn is a much easier sell, but there not all going to be like that and in these economic times, I expect more ppl will weigh up their options. Not only can you still pre-order the Reg, I'm willing to bet it will still be in-stock once they are shipping and even the Ex will likely come back on second chance. And of course, neither Gandalf have hit waitlist yet, so I think it may actually be a harder sell then your expecting.

I think most folks will get the pieces they like that look good. Be it something they have kind of or not.

That still leaves another worry of mine, maybe not shared by others, that I have brought up before. If people do mix and match, especially with the Fellowship, just how much out of place the SS and Weta ones will look next to each other. Because more then anything, that is a group that one would want to display together, and I still stay, that the new SS Gandalf would look very out of place surrounded by mostly SSW statues. Of course, if you then had more SS new ones, then the old SSW statues would look wrong.

Yes, the Legolas/Gimli on Arod is hard to display both well, but for me, that's not much of an issue. Every now and then, I just turn it around to a totally different angle and it's almost like having a brand new statue again :) So yes, it all depends on which way ppl want to get with their Fellowship members, but unlike the SSW day's, they have choices and that's what SS are now competing in.

Thats all fine and well but my guess is several don't want to just have to rotate something so both could be seen. That was a major gripe about that piece back in the day when it came out.

They have choices. You can go and search out the SSW pieces some more readily available than others, PF's, or the new statue line. For whatever reason most LOTR fans tend to trend towards statues.

Not sure I understand what your getting at there?

I was stating you're assuming folks have some combo of the Legolas, Gimli, or Leg/Gimli they might not want either version.

I actually get a feeling the other way, I just think many are waiting for something not only good, but also not another Aragorn. As such, if SS get her right, and the price is say less then Aragorn (no reason why it shouldn't be), then I would expect some pretty solid sales. Either way, one of us is going to be right.

I guess we disagree. The first one never sold for crap. It sat around forever and was thought of as nice but no biggie. So why would this character all of a sudden go great guns? It won't. I want it to do well for the sake of the line but it will my guess be one of the slower sellers. Her price could be slightly less than Aragorn but don't go hoping for less than $200. You're correct though. One of us will be right. I'm just going with the fact I've been paying attention to this market pretty hard the last 7 years.

I mean $500 from the point of view of getting two characters, ie Legolas and Gimli. So each SS one is around the $250 mark, especially once postage is added, compared to the currently cheapest US eBay listing for the SSW Legolas/Gimli at $289 with 0 bids. And before you jump up and down and point out the more expensive BiN listings, 3 most recent sales were between $150-269, so getting it fairly cheap isn't really any issue, outside of all those that currently own it.

Yeah, but as I said some may and I think a lot will. Prefer to have them as single statues than a group piece (though the rider piece is awesome). So yes people can get the Rider piece but I think that piece has less of an effect than you might think.

So yes, Aragorn is a much easier sell, but there not all going to be like that and in these economic times, I expect more ppl will weigh up their options. Not only can you still pre-order the Reg, I'm willing to bet it will still be in-stock once they are shipping and even the Ex will likely come back on second chance. And of course, neither Gandalf have hit waitlist yet, so I think it may actually be a harder sell then your expecting.

You're right and I do honestly think Arwen is gonna be a tough sell. She's an important character but never one fans have gone after getting. The Reg could be thats why honestly I think the best bet for Sideshow would be to just done one version of each statue. It may be. I don't expect sell outs real quickly with LOTR anymore but I also think like I said SS needs to keep the ES in the 500-750 range to make things work for really any character. That will allow it to be just fine as well as LOTR fans being open minded that its ok these arent made by Weta.

That still leaves another worry of mine, maybe not shared by others, that I have brought up before. If people do mix and match, especially with the Fellowship, just how much out of place the SS and Weta ones will look next to each other. Because more then anything, that is a group that one would want to display together, and I still stay, that the new SS Gandalf would look very out of place surrounded by mostly SSW statues. Of course, if you then had more SS new ones, then the old SSW statues would look wrong.

Like I said before I don't think many share that. If you have a collection thats mixed with PF's, statues, 1:6th figs, and statues its really a none issue. Maybe I guess if you only have one kind and aren't open to a mixed display its an issue.

Point counter point. :yess:

Indeed :lol

Your track record of lotr prognostications speaks for itself Josh. :lol

Your track record of lotr prognostications speaks for itself Josh. :lol

I was wrong on the 1:6th figures. Happens. Can't get everything right.

I can see Arwen selling out faster than this GTG statue ;)

It could happen. I doubt it but it could. Like I said the SSW one took forever to sell out and can be had pretty cheap. This is one that I think the ES has to be decent to move quickly.

Thats all fine and well but my guess is several don't want to just have to rotate something so both could be seen. That was a major gripe about that piece back in the day when it came out.

I've not really heard that complaint lately, I think it's such a great steed statue, that gets you two main characters in one hit, that many have got it and find various ways to display Legolas/Gimli.

They have choices. You can go and search out the SSW pieces some more readily available than others, PF's, or the new statue line. For whatever reason most LOTR fans tend to trend towards statues.

That's right, they have choices and this is the market that SS are adding too with the marquette line. If the market is smaller then all these choices and I think it currently is, then something has to give. If it's an overall equal shift, then all may survive and do OK, but if it gets focused in one area, something is in trouble and being new, I have a feeling that could be the maquette line.

I was stating you're assuming folks have some combo of the Legolas, Gimli, or Leg/Gimli they might not want either version.

I would think it's fair to assume that at this stage, most LOTR fans that have statues and an interest in the 'good guys', would likely have at least one of those. Really only the standalone Legolas has issues, so while that may give a foot in for a new single Legolas statue, the Gimli one will be facing up to much harder competition.

I guess we disagree. The first one never sold for crap. It sat around forever and was thought of as nice but no biggie. So why would this character all of a sudden go great guns? It won't. I want it to do well for the sake of the line but it will my guess be one of the slower sellers. Her price could be slightly less than Aragorn but don't go hoping for less than $200. You're correct though. One of us will be right. I'm just going with the fact I've been paying attention to this market pretty hard the last 7 years.

Great guns, likely not, but then we aren't talking large ES's here anyway. Plus, remember everything else that was coming out around it, so no wonder poor Arwen had a tough time. Add to that it has a couple of issues and also, at the time, didn't many expect an Arwen on steed piece to come along, so many may have waiting for that.
Since the sketch preview, I don't think I've read a single reply that didn't think it was looking really good. As such, if SS nail the likeness, then yes, I do expect a new Arwen to do pretty well.

You're right and I do honestly think Arwen is gonna be a tough sell. She's an important character but never one fans have gone after getting. The Reg could be thats why honestly I think the best bet for Sideshow would be to just done one version of each statue. It may be. I don't expect sell outs real quickly with LOTR anymore but I also think like I said SS needs to keep the ES in the 500-750 range to make things work for really any character. That will allow it to be just fine as well as LOTR fans being open minded that its ok these arent made by Weta.

I was more talking about the new SS Gandalf, that's got to be a fairly hard sell, just look what it's up against.
Chances are most current collectors would already have the SSW GtG statue (while not a numbered edition, we do think a fair few were made) and getting one even now is like half the price of the new SS one. But then you may also have those which have the PF on order and now you add another option. So with 3 good GtG statues to pick and I'd say most aren't likely to get all three, which get's the chop first?
That of course, doesn't even bring into play the 'Weta' factor you mentioned. Making keeping the SSW GtG for 1/6th and getting the PF if you want something bigger/different.

Like I said before I don't think many share that. If you have a collection thats mixed with PF's, statues, 1:6th figs, and statues its really a none issue. Maybe I guess if you only have one kind and aren't open to a mixed display its an issue.

I'm just not so sure. I do have a bit of a mix, but for the most part, it's in groups. Just about all my LOTR is Weta, as a group, the fellowship all pretty much matching bases, design, look and 1/6th scale just fit's together. Imagine sticking a PF in the middle of that, it would look totally wrong. And I even think sticking that new Gandalf would look rather out of place, he would tower above the Hobbits.
Contrast that with my other areas, like Star Wars, Buffy, Marvel, etc and all those are actually PF's. You hear it all the time, collectors wanting SS to keep the scale of items the same, so that they all fit together, wishing that the comicquettes were the same scale as the PF's.
So really, I'm just not that sure, which is why I'm looking forward to seeing initial photo's with existing statues. Aragorn may fit OK, but I have my doubts at this stage about Gandalf.

I've not really heard that complaint lately, I think it's such a great steed statue, that gets you two main characters in one hit, that many have got it and find various ways to display Legolas/Gimli.

I haven't heard anything lately either. Cause this statue is a few years old and people have stopped talking about it. :lol Its a very cool statue with the way it captured those two.

That's right, they have choices and this is the market that SS are adding too with the marquette line. If the market is smaller then all these choices and I think it currently is, then something has to give. If it's an overall equal shift, then all may survive and do OK, but if it gets focused in one area, something is in trouble and being new, I have a feeling that could be the maquette line.

They are adding to it with the maquette line. I'm sure something will give. Thats just the nature of the beast. I think being new that gives the maquette line a better chance of surviving. People always like new and add to it that its a statue line. I could see issues with other lines before this one.

I would think it's fair to assume that at this stage, most LOTR fans that have statues and an interest in the 'good guys', would likely have at least one of those. Really only the standalone Legolas has issues, so while that may give a foot in for a new single Legolas statue, the Gimli one will be facing up to much harder competition.

I would think that at least either one is represented in a collection.Oh I think both will be ok. Fans have no problems adding different versions of each character in a collection. I think more fans are open minded basically.

Great guns, likely not, but then we aren't talking large ES's here anyway. Plus, remember everything else that was coming out around it, so no wonder poor Arwen had a tough time. Add to that it has a couple of issues and also, at the time, didn't many expect an Arwen on steed piece to come along, so many may have waiting for that.

Yeah, but also take into account that when Arwen came out these didn't go selling cazy like they did a few years down the road. Also when things did go crazy this piece did not. Thats why this is a character that has to be placed just right. It wasn't till almost the end that people thought an Arwen on Steed was coming and it wasn't something that was being fawned over big time.

Since the sketch preview, I don't think I've read a single reply that didn't think it was looking really good. As such, if SS nail the likeness, then yes, I do expect a new Arwen to do pretty well.

I haven't heard anything bad either. Which I hope means it does well.

I was more talking about the new SS Gandalf, that's got to be a fairly hard sell, just look what it's up against.

The PF I think presents more of a challenge than even the SSW statue. Though the PF will be out long before the maquette.

Chances are most current collectors would already have the SSW GtG statue (while not a numbered edition, we do think a fair few were made) and getting one even now is like half the price of the new SS one. But then you may also have those which have the PF on order and now you add another option. So with 3 good GtG statues to pick and I'd say most aren't likely to get all three, which get's the chop first?

I don't know know about that. Lots of time has passed over the years since that came out. I don't have mine anymore and had it at one time. Not to mention I know several here that had it but no longer do. I'm really torn between keeping the PF or not honestly. I'm leaning towards keeping the statue cause I think it fits better. Depending on my mood I may keep both. If I still had my SSW statue I wouldn't be against having all three. How many would do the same? Thats really hard to say. I do think most people are likely to keep the pieces they think look the best and for as much as I do love the SSW statue I think it comes in third.

I'm just not so sure. I do have a bit of a mix, but for the most part, it's in groups. Just about all my LOTR is Weta, as a group, the fellowship all pretty much matching bases, design, look and 1/6th scale just fit's together. Imagine sticking a PF in the middle of that, it would look totally wrong. And I even think sticking that new Gandalf would look rather out of place, he would tower above the Hobbits.

Yes, people group. Everyone does really. Though, I can say for myself I've actually had a PF surrounded by my a SSW piece or two and I liked it. So it can work and look good. Its really more of a personal thing. Yes, the new GTG will be a bit bigger than other statues but I guess I think it would look good at the same time.

Indiana Jones said:
Marion, don't look at it. Shut your eyes, Marion. Don't look at it, no matter what happens!

It's beautiful!

Aragorn said:
For Frodo!

The eagles are coming!

Luke said:
If there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from.”

You can waste time with your friends just as soon as your chores are done.

Locutus of Borg said:
I am Locutus of Borg. Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us.

Make it so.

Lt. Col. Kilgore said:
I love the smell of napalm in the morning!

It smells of victory.

Bowman said:
Open the pod bay doors, HAL.

I'm afraid I can't do that, Dave.

Brody said:
You're gonna need a bigger boat.

Here's to swimmin' with bull-legged women!

Col. Jessup said:
You can't handle the truth!

I ordered the code red!

I haven't heard anything lately either. Cause this statue is a few years old and people have stopped talking about it. :lol Its a very cool statue with the way it captured those two.

Well, I wouldn't go that far, the words I have heard lately are exactly about how cool Legimrod is, as new ppl consider getting another statue and wonder which to get. Afterwards of course, they to then all agree how great a statue it is.

They are adding to it with the maquette line. I'm sure something will give. Thats just the nature of the beast. I think being new that gives the maquette line a better chance of surviving. People always like new and add to it that its a statue line. I could see issues with other lines before this one.

Well, we know the LSB's are next to dead and questions are being asked about the dio line (those will get very loud if nothing new shows up during SDCC), but sometimes being new but in many ways the same as before isn't always a good thing. Besides, we all know how fast SS can put things on hold if expectations aren't being meet.

I would think that at least either one is represented in a collection.Oh I think both will be ok. Fans have no problems adding different versions of each character in a collection. I think more fans are open minded basically.

I'm don't think it's an open minded issue, I think it's a cost/space issue. Sure, you see some ppl that have just about ever IM statue made or everything related to a specific character, be it statue, bust, prop, poster, etc. But for the most part, I get a feeling that many limit themselves to one or two of the same character. With just so much coming out now day's, across so many licenses (and that ignores custom kits), just about everyone only has so much money and space to display it all. That's why I think more are likely to go with 'just the one' for a character. Now sure, that could be the new marquette line, but if they are happy with the one they have, it could just as easy be waiting it out to see what else gets released.

Yeah, but also take into account that when Arwen came out these didn't go selling cazy like they did a few years down the road. Also when things did go crazy this piece did not. Thats why this is a character that has to be placed just right. It wasn't till almost the end that people thought an Arwen on Steed was coming and it wasn't something that was being fawned over big time.

Arwen was an open edition as well, and I get a feeling a fair few were made. So the statue had a lot against it, but with nothing since and a nice controlled ES, I just don't think judging a new one on the past one is all that fair. Besides, SS seem to think it should do OK, as it looks like Arwen will be the first of 'secondary' characters to be released, with all the others being fellowship members which aren't Hobbits.

I don't know know about that. Lots of time has passed over the years since that came out. I don't have mine anymore and had it at one time. Not to mention I know several here that had it but no longer do. I'm really torn between keeping the PF or not honestly. I'm leaning towards keeping the statue cause I think it fits better. Depending on my mood I may keep both. If I still had my SSW statue I wouldn't be against having all three. How many would do the same? Thats really hard to say. I do think most people are likely to keep the pieces they think look the best and for as much as I do love the SSW statue I think it comes in third.

So you've already shown that choices are being made. Even with the SSW Gandalf being 'third', your still torn between the PF and the new maquette. So while some may not still have the SSW statue, no doubt plenty still do, so they have a three way choice right now, assuming they want another Gandalf and if they do, likely have the PF on order. Of curse for those that also have the SSW set, that adds an extra point to consider. Lets face it, the new Gandalf Ex doesn't even have an ES yet, so either it's a large edition size (and I think we all agree that would be a very bad idea) or it's just not selling that fast.
Then of course, Weta may come out with their character line at SDCC, so that could add another fly to the ointment, making for even more choice.

Yes, people group. Everyone does really. Though, I can say for myself I've actually had a PF surrounded by my a SSW piece or two and I liked it. So it can work and look good. Its really more of a personal thing. Yes, the new GTG will be a bit bigger than other statues but I guess I think it would look good at the same time.

Got any pics of that. Especially if we go back to the fellowship group, what does say an Aragorn PF look like next to a couple of SSW Hobbit's, can Merry even reach his knee caps :lol

Back